I made this account for a friend. She was sexually assaulted in june time and did write to yourselves. She is receiving therapeutic help for her anxiety but her paranoia of being pregnant is still sky high. i just want to put her heart at rest because she does not deserve to be going through all this and i'm concerned for her sanity so can you please answer the following questions because no matter how much i tell her its not possible to get pregger's with clothing, she does not believe me because apparently i am not an 'expert'-
1) She does not know whether he ejaculated in his trousers. If he cm'd could that go past his trousers? Jeans are fairly thick but what about trousers?? They have bigger holes probably. Plus, she's scared that she was ovulating at the time and fertile because her leggings were wet and her downstairs was wet too. She doesn't know if anything was on her dress.
2) If there position was 'standing up' is there any way he could penetrate her vagina through the clothing? (i told her there has to be a direct skin to skin contact with no clothing in between but your views would be great)
3) She's taken so many HPT's, 1 blood test and ultra sound and around 7wks after this event. Is a 0.5HCG normal for a non pregnant lady? She believes that she's probably the few statistics who do not test positive and do not develop the pregnancy hormone and will only know when going into labour. Something about an ectopic pregnancy or cryptic. Don't know as much as her loll
4) She had her period 3 times. She started today. She believes however it could be something that is linked with pregnancy. Is there any way she could distinguish the 2? She had white dry discharge which was like balls of toilet roll but would turn into a mucus substance when squashed (she asked someone about this and there was no reply)
5) The only pregnancy symptom she is getting is occasional cramps here and there, inflamed back, frequent urination which she was told was an infection and was given antibiotics for and are not working but she's been drinking cranberry juice which has seemed to have eased it up a little. (Could anxiety also increase urination)
6) Her weight is 135lbs- is that overweight for someone is 5'2 or 5'3?
7) How would she know she has a bump?
I'm sorry, she has a new question for me everyday and has wasted so much of my energy and money too! Its awful what she went through because she is an amazing person + it hurts my heart when someone does something like this and when i see the scars on her body. I've developed deep feelings for her thats why i want to be there for her. I want to ask her out but i think its too soon and first she needs to heal so please can you reply to this as i only speak to her with my basic knowledge and she's right i'm not really an expert. Just want her to take it easy thats all. Thanks
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.