My last period was 4/25 - 4/28 and today is 6/1...Whats going on?

I am 23 years old. My last period was 4/25 - 4/28. Honestly, my fiance and I have been trying for 3 months with no luck, but im not disappointed. Getting pregnant takes time amd planning. I started recording my temp last month but got off tract doing it so i really dont know when i ovulated. Anyways...so I am irregular and normally dont freak out when my period doesnt come "on time" but this month my fiance wants to know...are you pregnant? I can not tell him yes or no :( on the 25 i had a dark brown discharge or what ever it was come out on the tp when i wiped but it was so insignificant. I put a tampon in anyways and when i took it out hoursss later there was barley anything on it at all...like AT ALL. so i just didnt put another one in. I really dont have prego symptoms. I have taken 3 tests all negative...one false positive probably just evaporation line. Today is June 1st...what the hell is going on???? My nipples were sensitive for like 3 or 4 days .... i am more tired than usual...but no morning sickness at all... does anyone have any idea what might be going on. I am just tired of the what ifs...

well i get what you are saying about maybe my period is starting now but there is only one problem with that...the brown discharge was on the s25th of last month and was litterally only a drop of it no blood what so ever...that was 7 days ago. and your right i might not be and im just late i just dont get it my period has never been tthis late...well it has but i was pregnant. so i dont know what to think imma just ride it out n see what happens.

P.s. I also have milky white discharge which i usually get before my period and backaches that feel like my period but usually go away when i use the bathroom

HERWriter Guide (reply to Omg123)

If you are concerned about pregnancy, take a pregnancy test.

Hi im 15 and me and my boyfriemd had protected sex on the 19 of may and it is now the first of june and i was due for my period around the 22nd..my period is somewhat irregular but ive never went this long without my period. My last period ended around the 25 of april. It was protected sex and im not sure if i could still get pregnant.. Afterwards when he took the condom off he went down on me and used his fingers after he wiped them off.. Could i be pregnant? I guess ive been a little stressed since the 22 of april but i dont know what is going on.. Im really scared and i need some type of assurance please!! Thank you

Since your period is often irregular then it may just be late. If your tests are taken correctly and all are negative, then it's unlikely you are pregnant. Your period may be starting now (the brown discharge) and it may come on more this weekend. If it doesn't, retest. We cannot tell you if you are pregnant but if you are having unprotected sex, then you have about a 20% change of pregnancy each month. It is more difficult when a cycle is irregular.