My last period was a week late & i am still waiting for my last months period. Can i be pregnant?

By Anonymous April 5, 2009 - 11:20pm

Hello, I am 20 years old & have been with my boyfriend for a year. I usually get my period at the end of each month, but February's didn't come till March 3rd or 5th (which was a week late) & lasted approx. 5 days. I am still waiting for my March period which i was suppose to get this April 3rd or 5th. I have a a 28 day cycle & they are regular. Can anyone help me and give advice on what could be going on & obviously if i could be pregnant?

Yes, you can always get pregnant, even if on birth control. You can always take a pregnancy test in the next few days if your period hasn't come; they are very accurate and will more than likely let you know within a couple of minutes if you are pregnant or not.

You didn't mention if you are on birth control - are you taking the Pill, using condoms or some other kind of protection?

If you are normally very regular, has anything changed in the past couple of months to cause you to be late, like a change in birth control, change in diet or exercise or change in other medications? Or are you feeling stressed? Any of these factors could contribute in a late period or a change in your monthly pattern.

Please keep us updated!