my nipples

After My Period Was Done Which It Started On May 16th And Ended 21st And Two Days Later My Nipples Were Sore And Ever Since Their Still Are. Some help please..

It's difficult to say what this could be other than perhaps a hormonal cause. Women often get breast or nipple discomfort/itch due to their cycles or being pregnant (I know you are not the latter).

But it could also be something dermatological - perhaps from the bra you are wearing or your laundry detergent.

Can you describe the soreness to us - does it feel like an infection or is it a burning soreness or a dull pain?

This Is The First Time That Actually Happened To Me And I Keep Getting Cramps I Don't Know if That's Normal And I Wear My Normal Size Bra's And I Had Always Used Gain Or Downy.. And It's Just My Nipples That Hurt Their Really Sensitive And Red.

I suggest you see a doctor or dermatologist about this. It sounds like you need an exam.

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide