My period is irregular and it's nearly nine months that I didn't had my period. ..can you help??

By Anonymous November 9, 2015 - 2:21am

Thanks for your help and I appreciated it

Hi again Anon

You may need a scan to see if your have any cysts or fibroids that are causing a lack of periods. Ask to see a specialist.

Already been to my doctor, had done a blood test and it's all good. She said to come again after 4 months and I dnt know what to do....

Amenorrhea refers to the absence of a menstrual cycle.

It can be caused by being very overweight, underweight or over-exercise. It can also be caused by various reproductive disorders including having polycystic ovaries.

You need to see a doctor to determine the cause of your amenorrhea. He/she will likely conduct blood tests for you.