Pregnancy Guide

ask: my period isnt due for 2 weeks but i am having cramps and lower back pain am i pregnant

I miscarried 4 months ago and have been trying to get pregnant and i have had lower back pain for 2 days and cramping for 3 days but my period isnt due till feb 21 i am hoping i am pregnant does this mean it is an early sign i am i my boobs do not feel sore yet but they look dark

Anonymous

Hello i was wandering if anyone could give me some advice, im not due on for just over a week. My lower back and left side of my belly has been hurting for 3 days. Feels like its stretching, pulled a muscle, my belly feels tight. I havent been on anything for 4 years, but no luck of pregnancy. The downfall is i have polycystic ovary and wandered if that could be the cause of my pain?

Anonymous

My period was due on the 13th march didn't cum till the 18th then lasted bout 4-6 days very light then brown, I did a test up till the 17th n was all neg I'm rele confussed now I'm havin rele bad back pains n bloated

Anonymous

I had my period 13 days ago but it was really short (3 days) ususlly lasts about 5 or 6 days. Now like I said, I do still have about two more weeks until I expecte another period to start but I'm having some pretty notable cramps and feel kind of bloated. My fiance and have been trying steadily to conceive for about 5 months now. Could these be signs of pregnancy or am I more likely just wanting to believe so?
Any and all advice is appreciated ty xoxo ;)

Anonymous

my last period was the 20th of june i bhave sex on the 5-8 of july i been havin period like cramps but no period dizzy spell back ache
can i be pregnant i had a miscarriagw 4months ago

Anonymous

Hi, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first child. I had my period this month which was 6/14-6/18. We had intercourse everyday for a week before my period and after my period So pretty much having sex from 6/5-6/24. I have been having some mild back aches, my breasts arent that sore, but feels kinda sensitive. I have been getting dizzy spells and light headed, feeling kinda nausues and also having some minor cramping in my lower tummy/ uterus. Just want to know if I could be pregnant?

misvives HERWriter Guide

Hi again Melissa,
Trying to pick out a specific date would be impossible. It would depend if you were ovulating and so forth. Unfortunately, it is not that simple. Sperm can live inside a woman's body for 3 to 5 days.

I am sorry I couldn't be of more assistance to you but any time you have sex, there is the possibility of pregnancy and therefore any of those dates could be a possibility.

Good luck, Missie

Good luck,
Missie

Anonymous

Do you know if those are the dates that i could possibly have gotten pregnant? my names melissa btw and thanks for ur earlier advice.

misvives HERWriter Guide

Unfortunately, you will have to wait and see if you miss a period then take a pregnancy test. The symptoms of cramps and back pain could certainly just be pre-menstrual symptoms as they tend to mimic each other.

Please try to wait until you miss your period to take a pregnancy test then keep us updated on the results.

Good luck,
Missie

Anonymous

my period was mrch 11th i had sex on march 21st and on march 24, 25, and 26th. could i be pregnant? please reply i been tryin for so long and today is the 27th and im having cramps and back pain today

bobo1987

i to feel pregnant all the symptons..todays the 7th im due my P on the 12th or 13th of feb..ive taken lots of pond store pregnancy tests and all neg.i took a boots twin pack of PTs and there was a very faint thin line on both..oh and im 24 years old with two kids.should a test with 25mIU/ml; detect say 5 days before..i dont want it all to be in my head.can some one please help!!!

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :