ask: my period isnt due for 2 weeks but i am having cramps and lower back pain am i pregnant

I miscarried 4 months ago and have been trying to get pregnant and i have had lower back pain for 2 days and cramping for 3 days but my period isnt due till feb 21 i am hoping i am pregnant does this mean it is an early sign i am i my boobs do not feel sore yet but they look dark

Anonymous

Actually u can have symptoms that early I it was 3 days after having sex I started craving jalapeños on everything then I missed my period slept all the time and next thing u know I was testing positive and trust me it was only 3 day I only had sex three times and I had just had a period 2 weeks prior to seeing my sons father the Internet is not always right

Anonymous

Guys you cant have pregnency symptons 3 days after sex lol...your on the net look it up...silly girls

Anonymous

hi...when i had my period this month, just a week after i had the same period pain, can you please tell me what that is???

Hi I'm in the same boat as you . Did you find out what it was

Anonymous

I had my period about two weeks ago but I'm still experiencing cramps in my lower back and stomach. What does that mean?

Anonymous

Usually two weeks prior to period ovulation occurs, I think approx 20% of us ladies experience mild moderate to severe pain of what feels like menstrual cramps , usually on one side meaning the side of ovary which is releasing the egg, symptoms are pain, cramp, headaches nausea

So not really a sign of pregnancy but possibly a sign of ovulation meaning these are you more fertile days out the month.

You should consult your doctor if you are experiencing severe pain as mild to moderate indicates ovulation , severe pain could be a symptom needing investigating further.

Hope this helps to enlighten some of your queries

Anonymous

My period is due in 2 weeks and I been having lower back pain can you tell me if I am pregnant or not.

Anonymous

Hi.. am in d same boat. Feel just relaxed dat am not alone...2 weeks more for my period but I feel as if my AF is due now.. OMG!!! Can any one advice me
.... I feel lil tired and feel more sexy..huh... is this d sign of ovulation

Anonymous

My period is due in 3 days but for the past two weeks my breasts have been sore been really sore ive had cramping in my lower stomach and some back pain also acne i took a test but it came out negative am i pregnant?

What was your result? I am having exactly the same thing. :(

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :