my period isnt due for 2 weeks but i am having cramps and lower back pain am i pregnant

By Anonymous February 8, 2010 - 4:25pm

I miscarried 4 months ago and have been trying to get pregnant and i have had lower back pain for 2 days and cramping for 3 days but my period isnt due till feb 21 i am hoping i am pregnant does this mean it is an early sign i am i my boobs do not feel sore yet but they look dark

Please reply I really need answers thanks

Hi, so my period ended 2/14/17 and my bf and I had sex 2/15/17 and 2/16-17 and he didn't pull out both times. I was currently taking birth control the pill but I would always forget to take them so I stopped. Since he didn't pull out I decided to take them for like a few days then I stopped again I don't think that's how you do it though so i don't know if that helped. Then a week later I had kind of a light pink kind of brownish bleeding very light but only for 3 days I was worried so me and my sister bought a pregnancy test but it came out negative. But a think a week after sex is too early to tell anyways. Then my bf and I had sex again on 3/3/17 a day after my ovulation and we had sex twice that day and again didn't pull out. But that night we went and partied so we drank and smoke ect so I thought I'd be okay since we drank and smoked I wouldn't be pregnant. It's been a week since then and I've been having slight cramping nothing super bad and my nipples have been getting tingly and hard for no reason not sore or anything. Also I have been feeling like I have to throw up but I don't and kind of gassy too. It was weird to cause me and my sister work out everyday and yesterday we were working out and I had to stop and throw up that never happens. Also I've been having discharge like a creamy white like discharge after my ovulation. Could I be pregnant? When should I take the test I start my period 3/15/17 so In a week . And no my bf and I aren't trying to have a baby.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous082316)

Hello!

Thank you for your post.

Why do you think drinking/smoking/getting drunk won't get you pregnant? Or that taking birth control pills for a few days would stop a pregnancy? I think you need to rethink your views on how the reproductive system works.

A test will be accurate 14-21 days after sex. You are correct that a week after sex is far too early to know for sure. Your symptoms could be pregnancy or PMS since they are both very alike.

Hey, I just decided to sign up to ask for advice on what to do.
My last period was on 18/01/17, 2 weeks ago from today I woke up early hours of the morning with severe stomach cramps and thought I was coming on early. I didn't come on and then last Tuesday I noticed there was a few drops of red blood on the tissue but it was nothing like I have had before. I have still not come on so I am a bit concerned because I still suffer from stomach cramps and nausea but when I did a pregnancy test it came up negative. What should I do?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous234)

Hello Anon

Thanks for your post.

Is your period regular? If so, it's not really due quite yet; you're a day or two away yet. And even then, sometimes we're a few days off.
Some women spot for many reasons - hormones, lifestyle changes etc. If you haven't been having unprotected sex then you should be fine.

If you have - you can take a pregnancy test as early as today.

Anonymous

Hey! My lmp was on January 15 2017. I've been having unprotected intercourse ever since. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Hello Anon

Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. Do you understand how sex works? If not, check out our Sex 101 section - we have a lot of information there that can help you!

You can test for pregnancy if you miss your next period.

Anonymous

I really need some answers. I've been super tired for no reason lately, I got off my period a couple weeks ago and ever since I've been having cramps that will come and go. I've been craving pickles non stop and avoiding a lot of food I used to love. I've also been experiencing nausea everyday that comes and goes. Sometimes to the point where I feel like I'll throw up or get extremely dizzy I have to sit down. I've also been seeing access discharge that's white and it's was after my ovulation time. I've taken tests in the past that come back negitive and I'm still too early to take another one. Also, I've emptied my bladder before I go to sleep and I still wake up needing to pee. I would go to an OB to see what's wrong, but the last one I went to made it sound like pregnancy doesn't exsist and that I was absolutely crazy. Didnt even pull me into a room to give me my test results. She came into the waiting room and announced it. I'm scared to go to another OB, but I want answers. If my answer is to go to an OB then I will. Please help..

Hello Anon

It is far too early to test but since you have so many symptoms you may have some sort of virus. Not everything is connected to pregnancy and there are a lot of viruses going around. My own child has been sick all week. Talk to your regular doctor to know more.

Anonymous

I had sex on Saturday the 13 (1 day after my period ended) a day later I noticed white discharge and thought it would of stopped by now but I was wrong , it's been over a week . could I be pregnant