my period isnt due for 2 weeks but i am having cramps and lower back pain am i pregnant

By Anonymous February 8, 2010 - 4:25pm

I miscarried 4 months ago and have been trying to get pregnant and i have had lower back pain for 2 days and cramping for 3 days but my period isnt due till feb 21 i am hoping i am pregnant does this mean it is an early sign i am i my boobs do not feel sore yet but they look dark

Anonymous

I had sex on Saturday the 13 (1 day after my period ended) a day later I noticed white discharge and thought it would of stopped by now but I was wrong , it's been over a week . could I be pregnant

If you've got white discharge sounds like you could have an infection like thrush that's a white odourless discharge it don't sound like your pregnant

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me? , About a week ago I was cramping in my lower back , & i was feeling these weird symtoms I had never felt during period cramping & i usually don't cramp maybe like 4 days before i start my period . My last period was on the 14th of September & i had unprotected sex on the 17th & 21st I was going to ovulate on the 25th and that weekend I felt really bad pains as if I was going to start my period , it hurt for a couple of days it felt like the whole week , & I'm not due for my next period till the 11th or 12th of October , my boobs dont hurt but feel tender . This is my first time experiencing this . And I have taken tests but they are negative.... can anyone explain ?

Anonymous (reply to lanee89)

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem ! What happened ? Were you pregnant ?

Anonymous

My ovulation was between august 2- 7, I had unprotected sex on the 1 of August My period is August 19 but now I'm having cramps and lower back pain feels like I have a cold with a fever.. could I be pregnant.????

Anonymous

Actually u can have symptoms that early I it was 3 days after having sex I started craving jalapeños on everything then I missed my period slept all the time and next thing u know I was testing positive and trust me it was only 3 day I only had sex three times and I had just had a period 2 weeks prior to seeing my sons father the Internet is not always right

Anonymous

Guys you cant have pregnency symptons 3 days after sex lol...your on the net look it up...silly girls

Actually you can. I'm not sure where you got that information but you were told wrong. Nothing silly about these girls, silly you for saying otherwise.

Honestly you are being rude bc u can speak for every woman in the world. Everybody is diff.

Lol lol its so funny when woman who probably have never had a baby come onto these blogs and tell other woman what they are experiencing as if its all in their heads !! Lol of course some woman can experience symptoms shortyly after conception or while concieving I SURE DID FOR ALL OF MY PREGNANCYS way way before my periods were due my symptoms got stronger and stronger with cravings dreams , cramps, exhaustion, emotional instability , a POP sensation in uterus , wettness as if i was about to get period, some white discharge and brown spotting so what ever this woman os talkn about maybe she should just speak for her self no offence but she is way off base couldnt be anymore wrong thats a fact