my period isnt due for 2 weeks but i am having cramps and lower back pain am i pregnant

By Anonymous February 8, 2010 - 4:25pm

I miscarried 4 months ago and have been trying to get pregnant and i have had lower back pain for 2 days and cramping for 3 days but my period isnt due till feb 21 i am hoping i am pregnant does this mean it is an early sign i am i my boobs do not feel sore yet but they look dark

lanee89

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me? , About a week ago I was cramping in my lower back , & i was feeling these weird symtoms I had never felt during period cramping & i usually don't cramp maybe like 4 days before i start my period . My last period was on the 14th of September & i had unprotected sex on the 17th & 21st I was going to ovulate on the 25th and that weekend I felt really bad pains as if I was going to start my period , it hurt for a couple of days it felt like the whole week , & I'm not due for my next period till the 11th or 12th of October , my boobs dont hurt but feel tender . This is my first time experiencing this . And I have taken tests but they are negative.... can anyone explain ?

Anonymous (reply to lanee89)

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem ! What happened ? Were you pregnant ?

Anonymous

My ovulation was between august 2- 7, I had unprotected sex on the 1 of August My period is August 19 but now I'm having cramps and lower back pain feels like I have a cold with a fever.. could I be pregnant.????

Anonymous

Actually u can have symptoms that early I it was 3 days after having sex I started craving jalapeƱos on everything then I missed my period slept all the time and next thing u know I was testing positive and trust me it was only 3 day I only had sex three times and I had just had a period 2 weeks prior to seeing my sons father the Internet is not always right

Anonymous

Guys you cant have pregnency symptons 3 days after sex lol...your on the net look it up...silly girls

Can you speak for every woman ? After my first child I never wanted any more. I ended up having unprotected sex one night and I KNEW the next day I was pregnant from it !!! And I was .

Actually you can have symptoms immediately a day after if you're ovulating it doesn't take very long for the sperm to go to the egg and the sperm can live in the vagina for 5 days that doesn't mean it travels to the egg in 5 days everybody is different

you can get pregnancy symptoms three days after sex. im must be silly too then lol

Very true i knew i was pregnant 2 days after with all 5 of my pregnancies, and that's human not net

Yes you right bcoz mine is my last period is dec 16 and i tried to play pt on for 11days and 13days i got faint line on my pt what does it mean hehe the net said 6days or 15days DPo hahaha but mine i saw it too fast im waiting this january if i got period im 31cycle so i expected on jan16 hope i pregnant...

Pregnancy Guide