Q: 

my period isnt due for 2 weeks but i am having cramps and lower back pain am i pregnant

By Anonymous February 8, 2010 - 4:25pm

I miscarried 4 months ago and have been trying to get pregnant and i have had lower back pain for 2 days and cramping for 3 days but my period isnt due till feb 21 i am hoping i am pregnant does this mean it is an early sign i am i my boobs do not feel sore yet but they look dark

Anonymous

Hi there so I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now and for the past two days since I ovulated I have been having severe cramps as if I'm about to start my period but my period isn't due for 12 days. Is it possible that I could be pregnant or is there something else wrong. Plus i drink no caffeine or sodas no sugars at all. Literally just water or decaf unsweetened tea

Anonymous

I ovulated two days ago and now I'm having severe cramping like if I was going to get my period but my period isnt do until 12 days and I've been feeling really tired a little nauseous back pain ..is it normal ??

Anonymous

Hi, so ive been on the pill for 2 yrs and just stopped 3 wks ago. I only had my period for 2 days (13th + 14th) and for 3 days after that I had a lot of white discharge. Since 1 wk or so I have had on and off period pain although it wont be due for another 2 wks. Ive also felt constipated, woke up in the middle of the night (which is very unlike me) and had to pee. 2 days last week my boobs were extremely painful. I tested ovulation days on the 23rd, 25th and today 28th and always came back negative, so I'm kinda ruling out I'm pregnant. Unless I ovulated when I had that discharge which would have been very early in my cycle to ovulate. (cycle days 3-5)
Has anyone felt like this or got any idea what this could be?
(or maybe this pain is just due to my body getting off the pill? - I just don't know)

Anonymous

The first day of my last menstrual was 14 June until 16 June. I usually have a 24 days cycle. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 17, 19 & 20 June. My fertile window was 19-25 Jun. I started having mid abdominal cramps on 21 Jun and have had them everyday since. My predicted ovulation date was 24 Jun. When I was pregnant with my first child I cramped everyday for almost 2 weeks thinking I was going to have a period but never got it. Turns out I was pregnant. I know it's really really early, but I read some women knew they had conceived the day after unprotected sex and knew they were pregnant. Could there be a possibility that I could be pregnant or should I just take some Ibuprofen for the cramps and wait until 8 Jul (my next menstrual start day) and take a pregnancy test? Thank you in advance.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you can tolerate the cramping, wait for your period to start. If you are late by at least one week, then test.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hi, Im trying to get pregnant. I have bee having regular menses.
My last menses started 2nd July-4july... rather than the usual 5-6days.. on 15th onwards i have been having cramps like im going to be my menses again.my ovualtion was on 19th. So we were active 17 n 19 july... cramping were even there during those days.. today the 22nd pain was terrible.
N my menses is due on 2nd Aug.

Pls assist....

Anonymous

Hi! I'm a mom of 2 young children and am thinking I may be pregnant with my 3rd, because I remember how it felt the previous 2 times. This wasn't at all planned. Had intercourse 2 days after my period ended (Cycle Day 6), but I wasn't on the pill. (My boyfriend did use a condom however.) Six days later I see white discharge on my undies (leucorrhea?) that is odorless and does not itch or burn. Today is 6 days later/after intercourse and I'm feeling a heaviness inside my pelvis, moderate cramping and occasional nausea. Thinking this might be implantation. When would be the earliest I could test?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you! :)

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Since your period is already six days late, you could take an early response test tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Anonymous

5 days after having unprotected sex I felt a sharp sting like pain in my uterus I was still 2 weeks away from my mentrual cycle could I be pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I don't know. If your period is late by at least one week, test for pregnancy.

Regards,

Tags: