Q: 

my period isnt due for 2 weeks but i am having cramps and lower back pain am i pregnant

By Anonymous February 8, 2010 - 4:25pm

I miscarried 4 months ago and have been trying to get pregnant and i have had lower back pain for 2 days and cramping for 3 days but my period isnt due till feb 21 i am hoping i am pregnant does this mean it is an early sign i am i my boobs do not feel sore yet but they look dark

Anonymous

I've been getting really bad period pains and back ache and all the period feeling but I'm taking the pill and I'm not due on for another 2 weeks?
I've taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative so I don't know what it could be.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you have been taking your daily birth control pill and been sexually active, it is unlikely that pregnancy is the cause.

If the pain persists or worsens, speak with your physician.

Regards,

Hi, new here, having the same problem, but have been having every pregnancy symptom since late Feb, ( tmi ) bled for a day and a half the 26th, all the htp I have taken have varied from negative to questionable to faulty, all family dollar tests. I started feeling campy yesterday like AF is coming but AF isn't due until the 24th of April, Oh and I had a tubal almost 13 years ago. Can someone please tell me what is going on with my body?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Andrewsgirl)

Hello Andrewsgirl

It sounds like you may have hormonal balance but faulty tests from the dollar store aren't much use. If you don't get your period when expected take a brand name test from a drugstore.

Thank you for answering, you've been more helpful then anywhere else, AF still isn't due until Monday, I'm not pmsing yet so i will wait and see. The tmi i didn't add is i am lactating, not sure if i mentioned the bleeding i did for a day and a half on March 26-27

Anonymous

Hi! My last period started march 20, and I had unprotected sex all throughout my fertile window. I noticed spotting about 4 days ago, I've been having mild cramps on and off, and light discharge. Is it possible that I've conceived and I'm pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It is quite possible that you became pregnant.

Take an early response pregnancy test. For the most accurate result, test in the morning. Use the urine when you wake up and first use the bathroom.

Keep us updated,

Anonymous

Hi. Im a bit concerned as I have the copper coil but just after my last period I noticed that I could no longer feel my strings! The first day of my lmp was 15/3/17 but since 30/3/17 I've been having some awful stomach cramps really low down, I've felt quite nauseous, my boobs are very sensitive & ive had awful heartburn, I went to my doctors for another reason on 3/4/17 & mentioned the cramps, she did a wee sample which showed negative for pregnancy (but I knew it would as it's too early to test anyway) she's also given me antibiotics for a urine infection (I always suffer with these when pregnant) alongside the cramping I also feel stretching type pains. Not sure if I could be pregnant or it's just AF about to make a super early appearance :/ any advice or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated!!

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I have no personal experience such as this, but can suggest you wait and if your next period is late by at least one week, test for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

I dont start my period until the 17th but yesterday i woke up feeling like i was going to start early but then the pain started getting worst they were intense cramps and i was spotting just a little bit so i deceided to go to the doctors the pain lasted for about 2 hours and the spotting was throughout the day and all they told me was that its my period but i havent started my period yet and today every thing is completely normal no bleeding no cramps no nothing im worried..

Tags: