my periods come after every 2-3 months...after my period was over few days back i had unprotected sex with my bf...my hymen didnt break and he ejaculated outside...i even took i-pill but i got periods again after 3 days of sexual counter..can i be preg??

Penetrative sex will usually remove your hymen but in some cases, it can stretch instead but that doesn't stop you from getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex. As I am sure you know, pre-ejaculate can contain sperm and can get a woman pregnant even if the actual ejaculation does not happen in the vagina.
It sounds like your bleeding was as a result of the emergency contraception and this is quite common.

If you are still worried about pregnancy, you can take a pregnancy test about 2-3 weeks after you had unprotected sex.