My younger son who's 10 has been having vomiting on and off for the past 3 years. Consulted doctors, done all tests and no pathological condition. But no one is able to find out the cause. How do I deal with this ?

Once he starts getting ready for school, the nausea starts and he starts to vomit either in the school van on the way to school or after he reaches school. The vomiting continues till evening if he has his lunch. He’s fine when he is at home during weekends and holidays. Done all tests and no pathological condition. But no one is able to find out the cause. Some say it's psychological. How do I deal with this ?

Thanks for your post and welcome to EmpowHER.

Since this vomiting is situational (connected to school) it could certainly be psychological. He may be being bullied at school, he may be being abused somehow there, feel uncomfortable there or simply wants to be home all the time.

I think therapy is a must for him, to find out the root cause. It must be very difficult for him to live like this (and you too) and working with a specialist child therapist can really help.

Anxiety Guide