need a holistic MD or DO in NW Tucson AZ

I am having difficulty finding a personable, preferrably female doctor (MD or DO) who can deal with ADD and stress-related issues I experience as caretaker of ailing, aged husband. Am checking around and female clinic only wants to deal with OB/GYN issues not the whole person. In a city where integrative medicine is a buzz word since the U of AZ has such a branch, I am surprised I cannot find someone who practices in the NW (near Oro Valley). HELP!

Dear Leigh,

I know a wonderful doctor who is a D.O. , internal medicine. She is in the Phoenix area.

She has a loving heart, very open and looks at the person as a whole. She will work with you any way she can to get you the best help possible.

I will be happy to connect you to Dr. Lynn Rice.
Please go to this site to read the reviews about her.

I look forward to hearing from you

In Health

Thanks for your question! I hope our AZ readers see this and give you the benefit of their experiences. In the meantime, we are checking things out for you. Please check back in the next few days and we may have some more information for you.

Thanx. It is so frustrating finding holistic doctors that accept insurances. I did learn of a MD/Naturopath but he does not take insurance.

Holistic Health

Holistic Health Guide