not taking pills for 3wiks

Hi.im taking diane pills for 9months but i was currently missed my pills for 3wiks already.after i got period i supposed to take the pill after my 7days rest of the pill but i currently didnt take bec of so busy schedule.but i been sexually active those past weeks not taking the pills..but after 3rd wik of not taking ill buy and supposed to finish the 28tabs but on my last tabs i got my period and it like a spot of blood..im worried bec i had my period so late bec of not taking my pills correctly plis help.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. If you are concerned about pregnancy, take a pregnancy test. However, if you stop taking your pills in the future and continue to have an active sex life, you should always use condoms as a backup method. I hope this helps and good luck.