Odds of pregnancy if you miss 4 pills in a row

I take a low dose birth control pill and missed 4 active pills in week 2 in a row. I had unprotected sex in those days I missed them. I'm married and it's ok if it does happen.. what are the odds of pregnancy? I've been on this pill about 6 months.a

Hi MtnMak

There is no real statistic or percentage we can give you in terms of risk but missing your pills in week two is risky and missing four in a row raises the risk yet again.

Did you make any of these pills up?

Thanks for your reply! No I did not make any of the pills up as I am guessing if I am pregnant it may hurt the fetus?

HERWriter Guide (reply to MtnMaK)

Hi again!

Actually there is little evidence that any harm would be done to your baby if you took birth control pills in these early stages. Countless numbers of women take b.c. pills before finding out they are pregnant so that's not a worry. Of course, if you are pregnant, you will not be taking them anymore

But since you have been off your pills now, wait until your period comes and begin taking them like when you first started and use a backup until your period arrives.

Something tells me that you wouldn't be TOO unhappy if you find you are pregnant!