Phoenix-Life Coach

By August 28, 2009 - 10:47am

Do you have affiliates in the Phoenix area or perhaps a group workshop coming here? I would like to be able to connect with someone here.
Thank you.

Hi, Bud of Calm. Nice to meet you, and glad you found EmpowHer!

What sort of work do you do? Do you enjoy it?

What kinds of things have you enjoyed in the past?

How old are you?

Did you just recently move to the Phoenix area? Did you feel lost before? Or is this something that has happened fairly recently in your life?

Here is the Life Coaching directory part of Psychology Today's therapy index for Maricopa County. You can put in your zip codes or surrounding zip codes and see if someone comes up that looks like she or he would be a good fit for you:

Please come back and chat more, we may be able to help you find someone more specific if we have more details about what would most interest you.

Hi again!

Bud of Calm - are you sure you need a life coach? It sounds to me more like you need a friend to talk to - someone to share your thoughts and feelings with - someone to have coffee with or go out to dinner with.

Do you think this is more the case? We'd be very happy to try to locate a life coach for you but I think maybe the support of a friend is what you need more? We can also help you out in this area but the choice is yours - you know yourself better than I!

Also, do you work?

Let me know and I'll get back right to you.

Yes I do work. You are probably right that I just need some sort of companion but I also don't seem to have a direction to pursue, no purpose. I'm kind of just lost right now.

Bud of Calm

Thank you so much for your question and welcome!

We can put you in touch with someone (although many life coaches do remote coaching by phone or email, let us know if that interests you too) but can you let us know what area of coaching you are looking for? Many coaches now specialize in anything from food control, to careers, to home organization to health coaching. If you can give us an idea of what areas you are interested in, we'll take it from there. If you would prefer privacy, feel free to send a personal message instead.

Thanks and I look forward to helping you more!

e-mail will be fine.
I feel mostly that my problem is not having family or freinds, so I am out of touch with life. I am not out-going and can't figure what to do with myself.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

Holistic Health

Holistic Health Guide