My girl friend has missed her periods, from 2-3 days.
2-3 day before we had spent some time with each other, she was wearing her panty an i pushed my penis slowly in her reproductive area, there was some kind of fluid was releasing from her vagina.But i didn't ejaculate on her panty
Does this is the reason for delay in her periods? Can she get pregnant?

Thanks for you post! 

It's highly unlikely that she can get pregnant this way but you need to stop this behavior, you are putting her in a difficult situation. Use a condom if you want to have sex with her (and she with you), otherwise use safer ways - don't try to put your penis inside her through her underwear - that can be also quite painful for a woman. 

Her period is only a few days late so I wouldn't worry just yet but she can take a pregnant test to ease her mind! 

Has this helped?