I took 5 tablets of dulcolax because I was constipated and I had sex with my boyfriend when I was ovulating on the 28th July. I didn't know that laxatives is not good if your pregnant. Since then I have been having abdominal pains. Does this mean I might loss the baby?

I think 5 tablets is probably too much for anyone! But very mild use is not considered unsafe in pregnancy as long as you avoid cod liver oil. Natural methods are far preferred, like a high fiber diet.

Do you know if you are pregnant for sure? If not, don't worry for now.

Your pain could be PMS or pain from your digestive issue.

Miscarriage Guide