Today is the 6th day after my period ended, me and my fiance have been having sex like crazy to try and concieve. I've been experiencing mild back pain along with cramping, mood swings, and strong fatigue but I'm not due to ovulate for 4 more days technically speaking.. my period was normal flow and lasted 6 days. Any advice?

I can't say why you are getting these symptoms as you could not even be pregnant yet a you haven't ovulated. Now is the time to have sex at least every other day so you don't miss ovulation.

Your symptoms may be an indication of your anticipation of pregnancy- this is not uncommon. My advice is to get good rest, exercise and try not to focus too hard on getting pregnant - it will happen at some stage.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/getting-pregnant