ask: pregnancy

By Anonymous March 17, 2012 - 12:18am

last month i had sex but my bf did not sperm on me.he used pull out method.also i had postinor 2, 72hours pill.but in this month i dont have my period yet.i must say that my period is regular and last month it was on 14th februarry.i am really very scared about that am i pregnant?plz reply me.

Emergency Contraceptives can cause a change in your period, this does not mean that you are pregnant. However, in order to be sure that you are not late due to pregnancy-- please take a pregnancy test. At this point you will get an accurate result on any pregnancy test.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :