pregnancy or not

By Anonymous November 22, 2015 - 3:52am

I had sex 3 weeks ago n my period was supposed to come four days ago am scared I think I maybe pregnant I want to get rid of it I've been pregnant before and I don't want it again

Hello and thank you for choosing EmpowHer,
If you miss your period entirely, take a pregnancy test. That is the only way of knowing for sure whether or no you are pregnant.
However, if you were not ovulating during the time you had sex, pregnancy would not be possible. Ovulation usually happens about 12-15 days before your period. So, you may have been ovulating during the time you had sex.

Miscarriage Guide