I took the morning after pill end of may and got my period in june on time... my period was due again 10 days ago and it has not come yet, i havent had sex since my june period??? could i be pregnant??

It's highly unlikely that you could be pregnant since you've had your period since having sex and you haven't had sex since. Was your period due in June soon after you took Plan B? If so, this "period" could have been bleeding after Plan B - this is a fairly common side effect. And therefore your expected *real* next period has been affected by Plan B. Some women are irregular in the month after Plan B - again, another fairly common side effect.

Take a pregnancy test to ease your mind but it's unlikely you're pregnant - it's more likely your cycle in the month after Plan B is the culprit.

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!