By Anonymous April 24, 2012 - 8:46am

Ok I am ttc well if it happens it happens we dnt stress it last month my period came early a week early and was very light this month it came over a week late and lasted 2days I have been feeling sick later in the day my boods dnt hurt only once in a while I feel sharp pains ,.I sleep alot , dnt have an appatite nuasea increasing by the day vomitting sometimes thigh leg and hip pain lower mild cramps my nail$ keep growing so fast I took several hpt all,negative but theres a history of low hcg in my family took a blood test the 19 waiting for results help I feel so different p.s we have sex eeryday

Thanks for you post but we have no idea if you are pregnant or not. It doesn't really sound like you are since you are getting periods - even if they are light.But then - you are getting some symptoms although it could be from a virus.

But you can test again in a couple of weeks and see or talk to your doctor about a blood draw.

Good luck to you!