Pregnant or Withdrawal from the pill???

I've been having unprotected sex and missed at least 11 pills or more this month. My nipples were sore from 1/12-1/17 and on the 17th I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. On the 23rd I had a light brown/sometimes pink discharge when I wiped that happened for about 4 days (stopped on 27th). I've been on the pill Microgestrin for 6 years and use the pack continously and don't get periods. I've been peeing more frequently and I sometimes feel sick in the mornings before I eat. Should I take another pregnancy test? Did I ovulated? Please help....

We cannot tell you if you ovulated or not - no-one could tell you that.

But if your pregnancy test is negative and it has been 14 days since the last time you had unprotected sex, then you are likely not pregnant. The bleeding may have been withdrawal from missing all the Pills. Until you know for sure, keep taking your Pills every day, around the same time.

Also, was the spotting for those 4 days a period or withdrawal bleeding???
And here are the days that I've taken my birth control- 1/11, 1/17, 1/19, 1/23.