ask: Pregnant through non-penetrative sexual activity

First off, I don't want to sound impatient and rude but I understand the implications of unsafe sexual activities. I've already researched for answers beforehand and have read numerous different answers but despite that, I'm looking for one that can give me a peace of mind. Also I understand that wearing protection is important and that non-penetrative sex IS POSSIBLE under certain conditions. And with that I will describe mine:

1) There was no penetration
2) No Ejaculation/nor pre-***

3) sexual activity as described was the rubbing of genitals for a few seconds outside the vagina, no longer than 15-20.

These CAN clearly result into pregnancy. Possible, but highly improbable as most people would say. But understanding that there is a chance, the peace of mind i'm looking for is:

I've been really stressed over this, and I'm naturally a paranoid person. There is always the "what if" thoughts circling around my mind. And the fact that we are not ready, nor are we expecting for pregnancy. I'd kindly respect that answers you give, and kindly ask to refrain from getting answers that are commonly expected from most people such as wear a condom and use contraceptives. I understand your concerns and the stupidity of our actions.

Also, contraceptives at this point are no longer an option. And obviously we shall also be taking pregnancy tests

But as early as now I would like to gain a feeling of relief. So any helpful answers would be appreciated, and any hurtful comments would also be respected :)

Thank you for your question and you are not being rude....here are the real answers...

Pregnancy is not as simple as you think. There is actually a pretty small window of opportunity for women to get pregnant. Every month, we ovulate which only lasts for a couple days....this is the ONLY time that you can become pregnant. Ovulation occurs at different times but usually occurs about 12 days after you START your period...With that said, his sperm must be able to enter your body in order for you to conceive.

So with all this said and with what you explained, I think your chances are pretty slim to none. I hope this helps. Let us know if you have additional questions.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :