recently i went the doctor 'cause i had broke out with some kind of rash and hives,from my head to the ankles he gave me some Prednisone 20mg and somePermethrin cream

By Anonymous March 22, 2011 - 9:59am

the doctor said it could be scabies or bed bugs.....that was on the 17th of Marcha nd it's gotton worst the ichting is driving me CRAZY!!!!! HELP !

Thanks for your post. You need to call your doctor back immediately or get to a dermatologist. Whatever is wrong with you is not being treated by the medications you are on so you may not have what they think you have.

Please put a call in again and request another visit. Itching and scratching like this (and I know it's nearly impossible not to!) can cause the spread of infection or actually cause an infection.

Will you put a call in and let us know an update?