red blood 4 days after period ended and after unprotected sex?

By Anonymous February 22, 2012 - 9:04am

I haven't been taking my birth controll pills for the last 2 weeks and started my period the 13th and ended the 17th. I had in protected sex the 21st and the
morning of the 22nd i found thick red blood in my underwear and im cramping. what does this mean.

I can't tell you exactly what this means but if it happened directly after sex, you may have injured yourself during sex.

If you had just had your period a few days before, then a miscarriage is highly unlikely.

If this happens again, put a call into your doctor.

Are you trying to get pregnant? If not, take precautions.