red palms

By Anonymous April 17, 2013 - 3:40pm

.I don't know if this is a health thing. But the palms of my hands including the fingers are always bright red. And nobody can tell me why this is?

I respectfully challenge this well-intending post. Your chronic bright red palms and fingers may be palmar erythema.

Palmar erythema is an often overlooked physical finding. It is often associated with liver disease. Please consult your primary care physician to determine the cause.

It is probably dermatographia which is usually from allergic reaction or autoimmune diseases.