regarding pregnancy

hi, i have just got my scanning report. i need to know this in detailed. report is as "uterus is anteverted and antiflexed. myometrial echoes are normal. the endometrium us thickened with a gestational sac like structure. no yolk sac or embryo is noted. mean sac diametere is 5.7 mm corresponding to 4 weeks 3days. both overies are within normal limits. no obvious adnexal masses are noted. pod is clear.

Hi.. my period is usually very regular. comes 2 days early every month and lasts 5 days, no sooner no later.
I've only been "late" once, and that was 6 years ago when i got pregnant the first time (that was terminated)
Anyway, i've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms for the past week or so (daily nausea, fatigue, frequent urination, backache, tender nipples). I took a PT on monday but it came back negative.
I woke up to what looks like my period this morning, but i still feel nauseated (which isn't a usual period symptom for me)
I just wanted to know if there could be a chance of me being pregnant despite this..
I await your response!

If you test was negative and you have your period then pregnancy isn't likely at all.

You may have some sort of virus that is causing your discomfort.

We do not interpret/diagnose medical scan results for individuals - we advise you contact your doctor for a full explanation. I'm sorry we can't be of more help.