Pregnancy Guide

ask: semen help

By ivelisse30

Oh k so i had legging nd underwear he just had boxers on ndhe said he had alil semen but no cum and we were close and kissing i could feel his dick sometimes on my leg but we didny have sex and i was suppose to get my period on the 19 so i took a test and it came out negative should i be worried?

Anonymous

Hi there!

You will be fine. Your concern for pregnancy could be the cause of your menstrual delay. You must have a way for semen to enter the vagina in order to get pregnant and your explanation does not seem as if this could have happened. I hope this helps.

Missie

Oh k so there no way right ive just been nevrous because i havnt had my period yet

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :