ask: Sex after long time...(3 years)

Hello,
Me and my fiancée will be having sex after a long lime, i.e. 3.5 years. We both have been faithful to each other in the years we have lived apart. Before leaving for abroad for studies, we had sex at least 8-10 times during our relationship. We both were virgins when we started dating and have been together since. My question us will the sex be painful ? can you advice me how to last long while having sex

I assumed you were female until the last question, "advise me how to last long while having sex". Are you male or female asking this question, as some of the information I can provide is gender-specific (ie, pain during intercourse).

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

I am a male. Will the sexual intercourse be painful for my girl ?

Alison Beaver (reply to Anonymous)

Sex may be uncomfortable if she has not had intercourse for over 3 years. A few tips:
- Start slow, engage in a lot of foreplay
- Be sure she is properly lubricated before inserting a penis or finger into her vagina. You may want to purchase some lubrication for this purpose, too (can be found anywhere condoms are sold).
- Communicate! The more you two talk about the possibility of sex being uncomfortable, the more relaxed and confident she will be that you will go slow, stop when she needs you to, and know that you will not be disappointed if you both need to try again at a later time.

good luck!

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

I have a curved penis, what are the best position for me.

Alison Beaver (reply to Anonymous)

Unless you are having discomfort with certain sexual positions, many men have curves to their erect penis, and you should not have any difficulty with trying new positions. Whatever feels comfortable for you and your partner is what works best.

If you are experiencing problems, a Urologist may need to examine your penis, as there are some medical conditions that cause more severe bends in the penis.

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: