sex and relationship

Im 20 years old and I just got married a month ago.. since then my husband doesnt want to have sex with me.. I have cought him masterbating so many times. Even when I do things to him that he use to love he just tells me that he doesnt want to have sex.. Before we got married we use to do it several times a week but now its been more than a month that he doesnt even want to kiss me..

Hi babycakes

Thanks for your question and I'm sorry you are dealing with this as a brand new bride. You must be in a kind of shock from discovering this.

I am going to link you to our most active thread on the same subject but would also like to advise you to get therapy as soon as possible. Your husband sounds like he needs individual counseling and couples therapy sounds necessary too - this is not normal in a marriage that's a month old, especially if he is sexually active with himself but not with you. Not wanting to even kiss you is even stranger.

So it doesn't sounds like something is medically wrong, but your marriage is starting off on very shaky ground and needs help as soon as possible. Please broach the subject with him and get yourselves into counseling. You can also read of the many experiences of other women here:

Please let me know what you think-

Relationships & Family

Relationships & Family Guide