Pregnancy Guide

ask: Is something wrong with me advice plz

By Keisha lee

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 5 months now we met last year and its as if we have known each other all our entire life, he works hard, supportive, loving caring and just the most wonderful person in this world we live together and so far i must say we have never argued or fuss over anything not even on deciding wat to cook. he's 28 and im turning 20 despite all he loves me very much ive met all his friends his family and they are sweet his mom likes me a lot and so does my family like him. my problem is i dont love jim as much as he loves me this guy literally talks abt me everyday, every minute and hour on work some times his co-workers tell him he's crazy lolz will i ever be able to love him as much as he loves me ive been hurt 3 times by previous boyfriends and the third 1 took a terrible blow on me and since i met this guy im always happy we do everything together is some thing wrong with me mentally ??

Hi Keisha Lee

I don't think there is anything wrong with you mentally. You have been very hurt in the past and you are probably very cautious about being hurt again which is understandable. 

You have moved very quickly from dating to living together in only five months. Do you feel a bit overwhelmed by how fast things are moving? It sounds like your boyfriend is wonderful but is very much in love and yelling it to the rooftops! Nothing wrong with that but maybe you're not there yet. 

Bear in mind too that you are only 19 - turning 20. That's very young to have many relationships behind you and already living with someone. 

I am sure you care very much for your boyfriend but it may be that things are moving a little too quickly for you - do you think this is the case?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :