Q: 

sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Hello ,
I just want to ask can we prevent pregnancy even when the sperms are in vagina?
OR
How to safely remove sperms from vagina to avoid pregnancy

Anonymous

Hello, My girl and I had a small kissing scene and then as i ad an erection i masturbated. I washed my hands on the spot with water and when she asked me to finger her i did so.. But let me tell u i did not go down there. i was near the pubic hair and a lttle lower probably where she urinates.. Are there chamces of she getting pregnant?

Hello Anon

There is no risk -a woman has to have unprotected sex with sperm placed in/on her vaginal opening and she'd have to be ovulating.

Hello Anon

Anonymous

hi, my boyfriend and I were having sex about two weeks ago and after he came (with a condom on) about 15 minutes later we were messing around and he put it in once about half way before I stopped him, I aim on the contraceptive pill but as I was sick the week before I had forgotten to take it one day and that night as well, I took it as soon as I realised the next day. Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Withdrawal bleeding will tell you whether or not yo became pregnant.

I think you should be protected if you missed only one dose and made up for it.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello.. I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER!
My boyfriend and I had protected sex and after he came he took the condom off and claims he wiped with toilet paper. After 3-4 hours we had sex again but at the beginning he penetrated without any protection.
Should I be worried?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It was risky to have intercourse the second time without a condom. It is something to worry about.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi so me and my boyfriend been having sex for a while now (unprotected) and today as always we were unprotected and he ejaculated and i had it on my hands and so did he and well he touched me and i touched myself also i havent gotten pregnant before but hey it doesnt hurt to ask right..?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Having unprotected sex five days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation presents a high risk for becoming pregnant.

Introducing fresh semen into your vagina at this same time in your menstrual cycle is risky.

Regards,