sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Hi, my GF gave me a blowjob and then after I came, she spread my sperm all over my penis until it gets slimy and become white in color. And then after that, he got over me and let her vagina touched my slimy penis. And then I wiped it up with a handkerchief but I'm not sure if it was all cleaned up. And then after that, she Immediately put my penis inside her vagina, And she is fertile during that time.

My question, is my sperm (semen) is still alive even though she spread it all over my penis and became white in color? Is there a chance that she might get pregnant because of that? Please give me your reaction Ms. Maryann, I need it badly. Thanks for the answer though.

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I've been a little bit worried about it so...
I don't have a bf and haven't had contact with any man for the last 2 years.
Sometimes I masturbate (alone), the last time was april 12.
I took a bath, got my cloths on and went down to the living room, 5 to 10 minutes later I began to touch myself (outside).
The next day I was thinking, what if there was any leftover sperm on the shower door knob or the sink handle (for I share the bathroom with my brother and father), is there any chance for me to get pregnant from them?
I got three blood tests these months and all of them were negative. I also tested my progesterone and it wasn't high. My period is coming in the right time but it has now few blood (my fertile period has also few mucus), maybe because I'm turning 30 next year...
Anyway, is there any chance of pregnancy?
Although my exams say no, I think my belly is too big and round...
Please help me.
Wish you all are having a wonderful week.
Thanks for you attention
Dixie

You can't get pregnant from doorknobs or sink handles. At 30 it's a bit concerning you think you can. These objects don't contain "leftover sperm."

It's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

For sex ed, read here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

Thanks, Susan..
I know I'm too old for having this kind of doubt but I've been raised in a religious home and just know I've got the balls to change some aspects of my life.
Thanks for you answer and for this amazing job you guys do over here.
Have a nice day!

Anonymous

My boyfriend has precum then I gave him a handjob and he help me touched his penis with the precum on it. After 20-40 minutes he fingered me but he did not washed his hands before fingering me. Can I be pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. Time was on your side and the fact that pre ejaculate fluid itself does not contain sperm. If your boyfriend had a prior but recent ejaculation, some sperm could have remained in his urethra. But once he urinated, any sperm was flushed out.

Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. If he had semen on his fingers, after 20 to 40 minutes, it was dry and any sperm was dead.

Anonymous

Hi,me and my boyfriend were having the play and he touched outside of my vagina with his penis .He had not ejaculated that time .then we had oral sex and had his semen from my mouth split on to my hands.I fear if I had touched my hand inside of my vagina.Is there any chance of getting pregnant.After ejaculation we had touched each other but not naked and not inside vagina.This happened 7th day after my periods.

hello...i've read your story..id like to know if you ended up pregnant after all?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is always a risk for pregnancy when sperm comes in contact with the vagina, especially during ovulation.

Most likely there was no risk for becoming pregnant because the semen would have mixed with your saliva. I cannot guarantee this.

Wait for your next period. If late by at least seven days, test.
In the future, consider using some type of regular birth control. With this type of sexual activity, wash with soap and warm water to remove any semen.

Anonymous

Hi, my gf gave me a handjob and after i came i wiped it up with a couple of tissues, as it was dark and cold possibly like 3-4 C° i wasnt sure if it was all cleaned up, i felt around and everything felt pretty dry but not like fully, rougly 20min later i fingered her but didnt go that deep i was just wondering whether she could be pregnant since i got sperm on my finger beforehand and i'm pretty sure it was dry but still not 100% and were both hell worried!!