sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Hi my gf had started periods on 30 march. I did fingering and penis rubbing on her vagina on 23,24 april with precm on my penis and finger. She got her next bleeding on 5 may (not sure periods bleeding or something else) which lasted for 5-6 days. Her next period was expected around 5-10 june. But its 29th june now yet no signs of periods. She had irregular last 3-4 periods. No physical contact since april. Pregnancy test was negative which was checked last week. Its almost 56 days now without periods. Never before she got this late. Is there anything to worry about ?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I suggest your girlfriend schedules an appointment with a gynecologist, who can do a pelvic exam, speak with her to obtain a medical history and do any necessary blood tests to determine why her periods have been irregular for the last three to four months.

Regards,

Anonymous

hi my bf ejaculated himself and i swallowed the cum then after a few mintes he fingered me. he said his hands were dry and he did not touched the top of his penis can i be pregnant? im really worried please help me.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If he said his hands were dry and he didn't touch the top of his penis then believe him. You can't get pregnant by what happened.

Anonymous

Hi, so if i had some semen on my hand and at first i wipe it of with my bf shirt and then i wash my hands 2 times i do a lot of things (it was like 2 hour later) and i touch my self , its impossible for me to be pregnant ?

No, hand-washing removes all traces. There is zero risk of pregnancy.

Anonymous

hi, i gave my boyfriend a bj and he came a little in my mouth but i spat it out after. afterwards he cleaned his hands and washed it but im not sure if it was dry before he fingered me. but its been 4 weeks and no symptoms other than late period. could i be preg?

He probably removed any semen when he washed his hands.
How late is your period? If you are normally regular, and are late by at least one week, test for pregnancy. Just to be sure.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

i tested negative for pregnancy after a week but my period isnt here either.. why is this so?

Anonymous

Hi, my gf gave me a handjob and then i cm on her hand. Then she wipe off and it dried. Then 10 mins after that she wash her vagina after she peeing. Does the sperm died ? Or does the sperm will be survive back to live by present of water when she washed her vagina using her hand that have dried cm ?

Pregnancy Guide