Pregnancy Guide

ask: sperm

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

me and my boyfriend were having fun n suddenly d sperms got ejecuated on my hand but after that we didn't wash our hands n we had food...but after sometime i touched my private part without washing my hand ...is there any risk of entering sperms into my vagina.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, there was no risk because the semen would have dried and the sperm died.

In the future, wash your hands with warm water and soap to avoid a similar worry.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi me and my boyfrnd had sex 6days back my period iz nxt month am worried that am preganent or nt while we did intercourse he removed his pennies 2 avoid frm getting preganent but am worried that has the sprem went inside or nt i want avoid this throught pills not throught any other source

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If sperm was deposited, then there is certainly a risk of pregnancy. Unfortunately, you have left it too late to take an emergency contraceptive pill but if you don't get your period when expected, take a pregnancy test. If there was no ejaculation at all, then you should be fine.

Susan,

Anonymous

I gave my boyf a handy and I had just a little bit of sperm on my hand and then like 15 minutes later I fingered myself, I'm just a worried if I could get pregant by this???

Anonymous

Hi. My girlfriend and i just had sex. Then, i wiped my penis with wet tissue afterwards. I wiped it very well and it has been exposed to the fan. After a minute i guess, we had sex again. Is there a possibility she could get pregnant? We're really worried right now.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I fooled around about a week ago. My period is late and I have no signs of it. We didn't have sex but he did ejaculate and it got on my hand, it dried up and I washed them with hot water and soap then I touched myself down there. It also got on my stomach and I waited a could minutes and then wipped it off with a cloth. Is there any way that i could be pregnant?

Anonymous

what do you mean by dry semen? when it is not in liquid form already? so when it is dry already one may not be pregnant from rubbing semen/sperm to vagina? (with washed hands)

Anonymous

There is very little chance that sperm had entered into your vagina from what you explained above. Hopefully this settles your nerves and if you have any concerns in the future...pleass visit our website here as we often have the same sort of questions that will hopefully settle your nerves http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-....

Hope this helps.
Missie

Anonymous

oh sorry about the question but afterward i wiped myself just in casw,with Wet Ones wipes.do you think that couldve done something?sorry.lol

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :