ask: sperm

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Hi. my boyfriend start fingering first time. after me hand job little time. but sperm not came.he touched penis after same fingers fingering with me. my question is my period is to late 10 days above. this month I never get my period. is there any chance to get pregnant by this situation.
plz help..

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Since you have not gotten your period this month, take a home pregnancy test. Test in the morning and use the first urine of the day.

I don't think you were at a high risk but if there was semen on his fingers, sperm could have gotten into your vagina with fingering.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi,just few days ago my bf and I was having some fun.It was around 10 days before my period starts,my bf had some sperm on his hands,after which it dried up completely and just 5 mins later he suddenly fingered me with my panties on,however I was wet in my vagina alr which caused my panties to be wet as well.When I asked my bf did he have any sperm,he said his fingers were dried when he fingered me with my "wet" underswear.May I know will I get pregnant? Will the sperm die on his hands 5 mins after being dried up? And even if so can sperm travel through his fingers to the wetness of my panties to my vagina and cause me pregnant?? Please help me,im really worried :(

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Underwear is a barrier sperm can't get through and fingers can't get a woman pregnant. Dry sperm is dead sperm. You can't get pregnant.

Hi I understand that fingers cant get a woman unless there is sperm on the fingers,but thanks for answering my question but do knw my question to u is what if he fingers me with dried hands after 5 mins but my panties is WET due to my VAGINA FLUID.so my question is can sperm travel through a wet panties to the vagina and cause pregnancy?(lets say there is sperm on my bf"s fingers)

It doesn't matter about your fluids - if sperm is dead, it's dead. Wet underwear isn't going to make it come alive in order to impregnate.

Anonymous

So i precame and then i touched my penis i wiped it after and 30 mins i caressed my girlfriend in her thighs with pants on and then probably 15 mins after that i stimulated her through her pants with the same hand and then after doing that for 5 mins she wanted me to stimulate her through her panties does this pose any threat to pregnancy?

No, no risk at all.

Anonymous

Hi guys
I have this question...
Can a girl be pregnant if she wasn't ovulating when having sex after her period ? ? Is it still a risk to be pregnant?

Sperm can stay alive for 5 days or even longer in the body so even if she wasn't ovulating when she had sex, there is still a risk.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :

Did you know that your Internet Browser is out of date?

We're sorry to inform you that you're using a really old web browser and we are unable to support it anymore. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. -The EmpowHER Development Team

By closing this window, you acknowledge your experience on this website may be degraded

Close this window