ask: sperm

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hi I gave my boyfriend a handjob and then I didnt think to wash it off and went to there to rub myself off is there any possibility that the sperm can work its way in there

Anonymous

I fingered my gf after I ejaculated. I'm pretty sure I did have any on my fingers and I also wiped it off before fingering her. Can she become pregnant. It's been two days and she is having abdominal pain as well as her hips are sore. She also said she feels sick. What are my options? I wanna help her out in anyway possible.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There really aren't any options to speak of.

Firstly, pregnancy should not be an issue here. Use proper hygiene when you have sperm on your own hands - hot water and soap. 

Secondly, sore hips have nothing to do with anything. I'm not sure why she is feeling sick or having abdominal pain - perhaps her appendix is upset or her gall bladder or she may have very bad gas.  

Anonymous

I gave my bf a handjob and after he ejaculated he wiped sperm of his hands with a tissue. Then after 20-25min (i'm don't remember exactly) he started to stimulate me (outside). Am i be pregnant?
Also my period is a week (or more) late and i was taking antibiotics for the past 10 days - can antibiotics be the reason my period is in delay?

If your period is late, take a test. 

Anonymous

Can i ask? My boyfriend and i was having sex 3 days ago . And he didnt ejact inside . After that he wash his hands since his hands has some seman and wipe it on his shirt to dry it after washing . Then he started to insert his finger that he washed in my vagina .. Will i get pregnant? Cause im having a stomach cramp . Another 10-15 days its the day im supposed to have my period

Pregnancy is not a risk here. 

Anonymous

Hey so my girlfriend and I were messing around and she got Semen on her hand, we think she wiped it off but not sure if she got all of it. Not sure of the time period but around 5-30 minutes later she went into the bathroom and changed tampons (We cant remember the time) and she is worried that its possible some of the semen got on the tampon and was inserted in her.
Please reply, is it possible for her to get pregnant? She is pretty worried and I'd like to be able to comfort her with whatever information is right.
Thank you so much help appreciated a lot

No, there is no possibility of pregnancy but she might want to practice better hygiene in future to avoid these worries. 

Anonymous

Hi. I give my bf a HJ n he ejac on my hand... then i wipe my hand with some tissue till its dry... i went to the toilet to take a pee and i was cleaning my "private part" with the same hand that i gve my bf the HJ. Is there any chance that i can get pregnant? Bcause it happened 11 days after my first day period. Thanks!

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :