Q: 

sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Hi my boyfriend and I had sex and he came on my side by my belly and butt. Afterwards I cleaned myself with kleenex and didn't touch it and got dressed. I then headed out and put my coat on and didnt shower until an hour or two later and I washed myself with soap but it ran to my vagina. Could I get pregnant?

Hello Anon

As long as there was no ejaculation in/on your genital area, you can't get pregnant.
The shower scene you described cannot result in pregnancy.

Anonymous

Me and my girlfriend were having sex and I went and got it on her butt but it ran down onto her vagina but I got a towel instantly to wipe it off should I get a plan b pill? But also she just started a new birth control prescription. Should I be ok from pregnancy

Hello Anon

Sperm doesn't really run down from buttocks into the vagina. If your girlfriends wants to take Plan B that is up to her but if she started the Pill before this happened, there should be no risk.

Anonymous

I wiped my hands with towel
And my hands becomes so dry
And i fingering my girlfriend.
Is it possible ,she get pregnant ?

Anonymous

I was wondering if you got cum on your hands, but you wiped it off and about 10 or so minutes later i went to the bathroom and wiped (I completely wasn't thinking and didn't wash my hands first).. could i be pregnant? I was on my period and it was September 9th now it's october 2, so getting close to my next period. i've taken 6 pregnancy test and they have all came out negative , i'm hoping that they are all right, but i don't know if it's to soon for a test to tell.

Anonymous

URGENT

Me and this guy were messing around and I gave him a blowjob booking and swallowed most of it. Some fell on my thigh but I wiped it off. I dont know if he touched his fun after that or if any got on his hands. He was touching sheets and my clothes and stuff and a few minutes later he started to finger me. He said his fingers were dry and he didn't have any cum on them. Is there a chance I could get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hey me and girlfriend had oral sex, and I don't know if she had sperm on her hand when I ejaculated, because she went to the restroom to pee and I'm wondering if some could still get in there even tho I think the sperm was dry, but she's missed her period, throwing up, and breasts been hurting. But in July her period was late too so I don't know.

Anonymous

my girlfriend and I had a foreplay with my boxer on me and she was fully dressed, during the cause of foreplay I got to release in my boxer and my boxer was so wet so wen I touched my boxer, d liquid was on my hand and it was very thick, later after I dnt feel d wetness on my hand like after 7minutes, I wiped my girlfriend's virgina once and I noticed her wetness on my hand. now am scared of her getting pregnant, pls is there a chance of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hi doctor ,
Im 18 and i had oral sex with my boyfriend on 25 th august . My ovulation was supposed to happen on 23rd or 24th and this is what scaring us the most.
Though we did not have sex we are scared that what if accidentally his penis had touched my vagina. He also fingered me after he wiped his pre cum . In between this there was time gap of 3-4 minutes
I took an i pill with in 12 hours so as to reduce any chances of pregnancy if there were any.
I see no side affects after the pill and feel completely normal.
Acc to my cycle i should get my period around 7-8 September.
Please help me
Im scared and worried.
Thankyou