sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Maryan im so worried, me and my girlfriend had our first sex, but i control it and I withdraw all my sperm outside her vagina, can she get pregnant?but Im worried with the precum im so scared because i dont know if there is precum get inside here vagina , because i cant control precum , can she get pregnant with pre cum?, and also after we finish our sex my sperm dries on my under wear , then after a 10minutes , he give me blowjob again and, he let her vagina stick again on my penis, can she get pregnant?even I withdraw again all ky sperm?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pre ejaculate fluid itself does not contain sperm. If you had a prior but recent ejaculation, sperm can remain in your urethra, which is the tube that urine and semen pass through. Once you urinate, all sperm is flushed out.

Once semen has dried, all sperm is dead.

The withdrawal method is not an effective birth control. You must wear a condom and she must use some type of birth control if you do not want her to become pregnant.

Right now, all that you can do is wait for her period to start.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi! I would like to ask something. I came and I had little sperm spilled in my hands. After 2 hours, i fingered my girlfriend again. Would it make her pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No because after two hours any semen had dried and sperm was dead.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

If a man ejaculates and uses a faucet and then an hour later a woman touches the faucet to wash herself and touches herself in the baginal region is there a chance of getting pregnant ? I know its a bit of a silly question but i have am anxiety issue amd can't atop worrying aboug it.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Even if the man left semen on the faucet handle, in two hours time, the semen would have dried and any sperm would be dead. So, no risk for pregnancy for that woman.

Anonymous

Hello.
Me and my boyfriend were playing around and he put his penis on my downstairs area but he didn't insert. He then proceeded to finger and lick me out. There was no protection but I'm on the pill and take it on time everyday.
Is there a possibility of pregnancy if there was precum?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No because you are protected from becoming pregnant by taking a daily birth control pill each day.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello. I ejaculated in my underwear at 3.00pm. So I went out with my gf later. We having a dinner and around 8.00pm, I'm fingered her. It's semen dried up? But I'm sure I don't even touch my underwear. So, can she be pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello! So a week or so ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he came onto his hand. He wiped his hand off with a shirt until it was completely dry, and about five or six minutes later he put his fingers in my vagina. Is there a possibility that that could have gotten me pregnant? I know semen has to be wet and he got his hand very dried off, but I'm still worried.