Pregnancy Guide

ask: sperm

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Can i get pregnant if i fingered myself with cum on my fingers?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, pregnancy is possible, especially if the sperm was fresh, less than 10 minutes old. 

Anonymous

I was fooling around with my boo and i gave him a handy and then he fingered me...I'm scared that he could have possibly touched himself in between although he did not ejaculate...could I be pregnant???

Anonymous

my boyfriend and i was having some fun time together and he ejaculayed into his hands... after 15 min or so he used the hands without washing and start to rub my vagina...willit be possible to get pregnant

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was a possible risk for pregnancy because sperm can live about 20 minutes outside the body and your boyfriend fingered you with semen on his hands.

Regards,

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were fooling around and his semen got on the seat of my car and I wiped it off with my hand. About 5 or so minutes later, not thinking, I played with my clit. I never went inside though. Could I get pregnant?

There is no risk of pregnancy here. 

Next time have your boyfriend pick up his own sperm, cleaning off sperm with your hands is really unhygienic. 

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend was having a bit of fun and I gave him a hj then about 1:30mins after I went to the toilet and I'm not sure if there was semen on my hands when I wiped my vigina with the toilet role is there any chances of my getting pregnant?

I do not think you were at risk of becoming pregnant because any semen would have been on the side of the toilet tissue near your hand and not on the side that you used to wipe.

Regards,

Anonymous

me and my boyfriend were having fun n suddenly d sperms got ejecuated on my hand but after that we didn't wash our hands n we had food...but after sometime i touched my private part without washing my hand ...is there any risk of entering sperms into my vagina.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :