ask: sperm

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

if I gave my boyfriend hand and he came and then he fingered me, could I get pregnant if some of the semen was in his fingers? I'm so worries I've missed my period, please help!!!!

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If there was sperm on his fingers and he inserted them inside you then there is a risk of pregnancy. Take a test to know where you stand.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I in around April or may decided to try things. I gave him a handjob and after he came he wiped it all with a tissue and waited like 10 minutes then He fingered me. I've gotten my period every month and this month its late. Could I be pregnant?

Not from what you did in April. It's late for other reasons.

thatonedude

Hello i created this account because i have a curious question ok so i was masterbating and ejaculated on my hand and the toilet i later than took a hot shower and was wondering if the semen on the toilet and my hand died because of the enviroment please let me know could it still be possible that it would be alive and not dried ??

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to thatonedude)

Hello!

Sperm would die within minutes. Proper hygiene can eliminate this issue.

thatonedude (reply to Susan Cody)

Thank you and ill keep that in mind but was it the steam that dried the semen or no?

I have no idea what dried it - the air, probably.

Anonymous

I was putting my condom on but put it the other way first and precm got on it. But i used it anyways. I wiped the condom with my hand. I hadnt ejaculated before for like a week. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No chance for pregnancy because if you last ejaculated over a week ago, there was no left over sperm and thus no sperm in pre ejaculate fluid.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :