sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

me and my boyfriend love eachother very much and he decided to finger me. he didnt put any fingers inside but just touched my clit for a second. he didnt wash his hands. he had dried precum on his pants.
but the second time, i made him wash his hands(like 3 times) before doing so. again, he did have precum on his pants but it was dry. so definitely no problem there. but he did finger me fully this time.

the question i have is, if theres precum on his pants, is there any possible way theres sperm on the outside of the fabric? even if its just precum?
also, the first day, i think i touched his dick (not sure if there was precum) there was also a distinctive wait before i reached down and touched my vagina, (didnt put finger inside, just kinda grazed it) i remember my finger being dry, nothing on it. there was a pause before i did it.
could i possibly be pregnant? even after he washed his hands multiple times? and even after the first day i kinda touched my vagina? (pretty positive nothing was on it, even if it was it was dry)

Hello Anon

From reading your story, there does not seem anyway pregnancy can be possible.

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Hey, I was wondering if I could be pregnant if I had semen on my hands then wiped it completely off until my hands were dry then right away touched the inside of my underwear? could I be pregnant?? my hands were all dry

There does not appear to be any risk here.

Anonymous

Hi, me and my boyfriend were "fooling around" last night. he came in the grass and wiped the remaining semen off the tip of his penis with his hands, and then wiped them off in the grass. He proceeded to clean his hands and fingers off in the grass as well. Shortly after he fingered me but only for about two minutes. His fingers were pretty deep though. Is there anyway he could get me pregnant from that? in case there was still a little semen on his fingers and then inserting them in my vagina? Al though there couldn't have been much, and it hit the air and he wiped it off in the grass? I am just worried. Thanks.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would have been a chance for becoming pregnant if even a small amount of fresh semen remained on his finger and if you were ovulating.

All it takes is one sperm to fertilize a released egg.

Anonymous

Almost a week ago I gave a bj to my boyfriend. I barely saw any semen after he ejactulated. I couldn't tell the difference between it and my saliva. There wasn't a lot. After he ejaculated, I wiped it off of my right hand. I don't know if any got on my left hand when I wiped my right. When I showered I rinsed my hands then washed my vagina with my left hand. Is there any way I could be pregnant by this? Please help me, I'm panicking.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I do not think there was any risk because you would have removed any semen by first, wiping your right hand and then in the shower.

Anonymous

I gave a handjob and the semen got all over my hands and I went to the bathroom and rinsed it but I got distracted and didn't rinse all of it but I wiped some of it with a paper towel and when I got home... About 20 min later... i touched my vagina.. and I'm scared I got some semen in me and might be pregnant.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

After 20 minutes any sperm in any remaining semen was dead.
There was no risk for pregnancy.