Pregnancy Guide

ask: sperm

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

patty23

my period is 5dYS LATE AND tell now it didnt come and i am freking out and i am 19 year old girl. last week me my bf started playing around he finger me and i saw little blood and then he cum on my hands and we wipe them and we didnt touch each other . but then after 30 minuters i went bath room i wash my hands quickly with soap and i touch my part to see where i got hurt. i am pregnant or not

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to patty23)

Hi Patty!

This is your fourth time posting this question - your other questions will be deleted. Your question was answered already via personal message and we cannot take any further questions.

patty23

hi i am 19 year old girl and i am freaking out because my period didnt come this is my 5 day. last week i had did hand job to my bf and hi cum but i wiped it because it came on my hand . after 30 min i went home and i washed my hands quickly with soap and i touch my self because i got hurt and i bleed few. i am pregnant or not

Anonymous

Hi. Just abit worried. We were just fooling around that day. My period ends a week b4 tat day. He took out his penis then i help him to rub it but when he took out he said tat its sticky i think tat is precum. I dun rmb if he gt wipe his hand b4 touching my clit (he did nt insert his finger in). Just curious if this will lead to pregnancy. Thank you.

Anonymous

we just have sex 3 days before my period is gone, and we did it again the next day, and we did it again the next 3rd day. but the 3rd day that we have sex, my period is over and he withdraw his sperm cell inside of me. is there any chance for pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hi. Last night my girlfriend and I had sex with a comdom. I pulled out and took off the comdom. I'm not sure if semen got on my fingers or not when I pulled the comdom off. Theres always a little remainder liquid which I believe to be sperm. Without thinking, I put another comdom on immediately and we had sex again. Not sure I touched the outside of the comdom, but I'm not sure if her becoming pregnant is a possibility. What do you think?

Anonymous

I didn't wash my hands after touching my sperm and I rubbed it on my shirt and I fingered my partner , can she become pregnant ?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

When you wiped your hands on your shirt, you removed the semen. There was no risk for pregnancy because no sperm remained on your fingers.

Anonymous

Hello.
Follow up question,
Does sperm die as soon as it contacts with rubbing alcohol? (70%) and hand sanitizer? I only wiped some parts of my hand leaving few with sperm then I used hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol. After a minute or less i inserted my finger to her genital (my finger was still a little moist that time). I am pretty sure i used it thoroughly around my hand and i used it three times. Is there any risk of pregnancy?

Thanks :)

No risk for pregnancy. Hand sanitizer, which is primarily rubbing alcohol, kills any sperm.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :