sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

me and my bf were messing around and I gave him a bj and he came. I swallowed so I don't think there was any semen left but after he touched himself. We cuddled for at least 5-10 minutes before he fingered me, could I be pregnant

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. There was no chance for you to become pregnant because there was no point that fresh semen entered your vagina.

Jazzlyn

Yes it was unprotected sex but he ejaculated out.. My concern is about he wiping with a shirt and then having sex about 3 hours later with no protection.

Thank you.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Jazzlyn)

Hi Jazzlyn,

I can understand your concern. Wiping with a shirt would have removed any remaining semen. Withdrawing before ejaculating could have reduced the risk. But, it is really hard to say, especially if he had any pre ejaculate fluid early on the second time.

Though pre ejaculate fluid itself does not contain sperm, sperm from the previous ejaculation could have stowed away in his urethra. If he didn't not urinate within those three hours, it is possible some sperm was in the pre ejaculate fluid.

Jazzlyn, all that I can suggest is wait and if your period is late by more than one week, take a pregnancy test.

Regards,

Jazzlyn

Hi
A few days ago my husband and I had sex, he wiped himself with a shirth and went to sleep about a few hours later we had sex again. Is there a possibility to get pregnant?

Hello Jazzylyn,

Yes. There was a possibility that you could have become pregnant.- if this happened five days before or on the day of ovulation, it was unprotected intercourse, and he ejaculated.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi, is it normal to have white discharge directly after ovulation? I heard it was a sign of pregnancy, but I did not have sex with my boyfriend. During ovulation I blew him and he came in my mouth but a few drops got on his bare stomach. I was sure to wipe it up with a tissue before climbing back ontop of him with no clothes on. It has been three days after ovulation and it is too early to take a test to be sure. Everybody says I am fine but i keep feeling sick and dizzy. Could this only be from stress? I hope it is all in my head and i hope you can help calm my nerves. Thank you

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you didn't have sex then you can't get pregnant so any discharge you have has nothing to do with pregnancy.

Nothing you did indicates pregnancy and you can't get pregnant three days after ovulation. I'm sure this is just from stress.

Anonymous

Hi. I cum in my shorts so itouch it its wet then theres a electricfan so ut dries. Maybe i rub it into my pillows. Then my finger i use to touch my sperm i used it to finger my gf. Is there any chance of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hello, i've been reading all the comements but i still want to ask you something. Last day i masturbate then clean my hands and peed, couple hours ago i went to my girlfriend and after a while we start kissing and stuff, after that i touched my penis and i had some preejaculatory fluid on my finger but i wipe it on my pants, after like 15 to 20 minutes i start touching her and start fingering her (the same fonger) but i did not go all the way inside her vagina, only on the clit (i had my my finger dry), is there any possibility of her getting pregant ?
Thank you anticipated for your time and wish you a wonderful day