Q: 

sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Hello,
I had protected sex (condoms) with my boyfriend a while ago. My bf always pulls out and that time the condom broke and we discovered this when he pulled out. So we both decided that i should take the emergency contraceptive pill(ella). While my period was supposed to be in 2 weeks, i got my period 3 days earlier however without any symptoms(sore breasts, pms..) and lasted for 5 days. My next period is supposed to happen in 13 days however the symptoms showed up the last couple of days and i got my period today. Im having a pregnancy scare please help me.

Anonymous

I tried to put my penis inside her vagina but i didn't manage to. Because i was not sure if I'm goind to do it or not. But i still tried to put it in. And i just end up rubbing it up and down (my dick) on her vagina (outside) and maybe there's my pre cum. And she gave me a blowjob and i cum on her around her vagina but not in the hole. And i wiped it. And she washed it. And we're still both virgin. And she's on her safeweeks. Now plss help!! Answer my question (correct answer if necessary) iwe need help plss!!!! Will she still get pregnant??

Hello Anon

We do not predict pregnancies over the internet. However, this was not a safe sex practice - her period will be confirmation that she did not get pregnant.

Anonymous

Hey,

My gf and I was having some fun like 2 days after her period and we kiss each other on the missionary position which my penis may rub her pussy and I'm with my pyjamas pants on but without panties inside and she's naked. There's some pre cum and I urinate before this. Then after that, we're having sex with condom on and after I pull out and I cum with the condom still on. I've checked the condom by filling water into it for like 6-7 times and there's no single leak on the condom which means that there's guarantee no hole on the condom.

Then, we slept and on the morning we had some fun again and this time the process still the same, just I dint urinate since my last ejaculation and we kissed again with missionary position on and I may rub her pussy by my
Penis and with my
Pyjamas pants on but without panties and she's naked and there may be some pre cum. Then, we have sex with condom on and after that I pull out and cum with my condom still on. And then, I fill the water again for like 6-7 times and to make sure there's no hole on the condom.

So, in this case, is there any risk that she's going to be pregnant ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

From all that you shared, I do not see a risk of your girlfriend becoming pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had a sex with a virgin girl. And i cum inside her. And she's on her safe weeks. Will she get pregnant or not??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If she was not close to ovulating, there was no risk of her becoming pregnant.

In the future, wear a condom.

Regards,

Anonymous

I gave my boyfriend a blowjob I wiped my hand with a towel and went to the bathroom. When I peed I used the same hand to wipe. Is this a pregnancy risk?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Not if you used toilet tissue to wipe and removed all the semen with the towel.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi, I was stimulating my boyfriend through his pants last night, and his pants were sort of wet. I think it was probably precum. But anyways, right after that, I went to the bathroom and wiped with the same hand. Is there any chance, or am I just being incredibly paranoid?