sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Hi ma'am.
My girlfriend and I are really worried about what happened 2 days ago.
We were fully clothed, only I didn't have pants on. I cummed in her mouth and a little fell on my right thumb. After that, I wiped the cum off wherever I found it wet with my tshirt. We sat for about 15-20 minutes and just took a break. After that I fingered her with the same right thumb. I feel my thumb was pretty dry but I'm scared that my girlfriend is gonna get pregnant because of that. Please help us.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. I don't think there was any risk because of the time and fact that you wiped your thumb.

Regards,

Hey its me again i did some research and i thought when she got her period it was all fine but i found out she can still have bleeding and be pregnant, i dont know what to do honestly but i feel that shes not because i fingered her outside when it was a cold and winter day and the semen and sperm would have died because it dried up because of the cold right? And i did touch many things so my hand would have rubbed and wiped my hand also right? Also i was outside for roughly 30 mins when the sexual contact has began

Guide (reply to Anonymous 5674)

Hello Anonymous5674,

Some women will have spotting during their pregnancies. That is not the same as having a period. If a woman is bleeding, like a period, it means she is having a miscarriage.

Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. Fingering alone will not lead to pregnancy.

Regards,

This was like 1-2 weeks ago. So it was 1 pm as i masturbated and then came onto on a tissue and threw it away, i dont think any went on my hands but maybe a tiny bit, also i used right hand to masturbate, would there be a chance precum would be on that? Because around 4pm i fingered this girl and i used both hands, would there be sperm on my hands? If so would it even be alive? Will she get pregnant?
Please reply i couldnt sleep for awhile now

Guide (reply to Anonymous 5674)

Hello Anonymous5674,

There was no risk of you causing the girl to become pregnant. Even if there was some pre ejaculate fluid on your finger, so much time had passed, that any sperm would have been dead.

Sleep well:)

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thank you Maryann, i think i can sleep well now....i do plan on being safer also, cant have a baby when im not ready but anyways thanks a lot

Anonymous

Was having sex and ejaculated inside but then proceeded to use my fingers to pleasure her even more and I was feeling the inside. Is there a chance that the sperm is affected by doing this? It's been 17 days since her period stopped.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Ejaculting inside of her without protection and insuring the sperm was in, especially mid menstrual cycle, carries a risk for pregnancy. Was that your concern?

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi ma'am.

Im just wondering if this situation can make my girlfriend pregnant. I cummed inside her mouth and then i rinsed my penis with water till the slimy semen is gone. And then washed my hands (no soap) until i deemed it semen free. Then took a cloth and dried my hands. After i think 5 to 10 minutes i rubbed the clit of my gf and gave her a shallow finger. Please help me ease my worrywart state
:(