sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP!!
2 days ago, my girlfriend and I were fooling around. It was 1:30 PM when she gave me a blowjob and I came on her face, I got a little bit of cum on my shirt too. I wiped her face with my fingers and then proceeded to change my clothes. After a few minutes she went out because she has to attend choir practice. After 2 hours, it was like 3 PM something, she came back and I fingered her but she had her sweatpants on. That went on for a few minutes when she wanted me to finger her with only her panties on, so I did. I got a little carried away after a few minutes so I went for her vagina. I didn't go that deep, it was only up to my fingernails really, because she is a virgin. After that, I remembered I forgot to wash my hands and we just started freaking out. PLEASE HELP, it has been 2 days and I haven't slept that much. Are there any risk of my girlfriend getting pregnant? PLEASE RESPOND

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was no risk because after all that time, any sperm, if there was any left from your ejaculation, was dead. Sperm can live outside of the body for about 20 minutes. Once semen is dry, sperm is dead.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello mam can u plzz help me in my problem....actually me n my gf was fooling on 2nd january and she got her periods on 19 decmber. On second january she gav me a bj n den u tch my penis but at lower base where it may have precum or saliva or both but i tchd a very little and then i fingered her not to deep only in the lip portion can she become pregnant also i had urinated before the act and i didnt ejaculated since 3 days frm dat incident. So can she become pregnant plzz help.....

Pregnancy doesn't seem likely but use a condom or clean yourself up properly before fingering in future.

Mam she had an irregular cycle and im rlly tensed i did fingered her but that fluid (maybe precum or saliva or both) was so less that it was just a layer on the tip of my thumb and also i fingered her only in the outside portion i.e the lip i am really depressed mam cant concentrate in studies can u plzz analyse my question and say me how highr are my chances or is it neatly zero i did pee before half an hour ago of that act. Thnk you in advance mam.

Hello Anon

We can't give the chances - we don't know if your girlfriend was ovulating, whether she or you is fertile - we can't answer those questions because they are impossible to answer.

However, we can advise you that the risk is low. Just relax and I'm sure her period will be along when it's ready.

Anonymous

Can Pre-ejaculate on the toilet or maybe a little on the toilet seat can cause girl pregnant?
After I pre-ejaculate a girl comes in and use the toilet that I was using. Can her get pregnant? I am so worried please reply.

Hello Anon

Thank you for your post.

A woman cannot get pregnant this way but as a courtesy to others, you need to clean a sanitize an area that has body fluids on it. It's dirty and unhygienic not to.

Anonymous

my boyfriend ejaculated on himself, i remembered wiping him off but i cant remember wiping off his hands. then like 5-10 minutes after he fingered me.like couple minutes after my belly started hurting me and it was also hurting me the next day... is it possible that i might be pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If he still had fresh, wet semen on his finger when he fingered you, and this happened five days before you were due to ovulate or on the day you were due to ovulate, there was a risk for becoming pregnant.

However, you would not be having belly pain so soon.

Wait and if your next period is late by at least one week, test for pregnancy.

Regards,