ask: sperm

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

So my girlfriend and I had sex. Condom didn't break and it was good. I might have touched a little semen as I was taking it off or got some since my penis was still wet. I waited 15 minutes and then I fingered her. I'm not sure if I had semen on my fingers or not, but let's just say I did have some on my finger. My finger wasn't wet and I wasn't in her very long, but could I have still got her pregnant

Anonymous

Hi,
On jun 14th, My girl friend touched my private part with her hands while underwear is on. I think I ejaculated inside underwear. Later she went to wash room after 15 min. Not sure whether she touched her private part or not. She got her period on Jun 21st and stayed for 5 days. Next month she got her period onjul 22nd and stayed for 3.5 days. But in this month she didn't get her period. She is having white discharge but no period got delayed for 6 days. Is it pregnancy. Could you please reply. This is making really stressful everyday.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your girlfriend is not pregnant from what happened in June since she has had two periods since and nothing she did could cause pregnancy. Women are often late, she may be late due to stress or a change in body chemistry.

A pregnancy test can confirm this. I'm sure her period will be along soon.

Thank you Susan. But is there any chance of getting sperm from underwear to hand while touching the private part with underwear is on?

Anon
If someone touches sperm it can transfer but not through clothes. Sperm can't penetrate like water can.
Nobody over the Internet can assure you 100% of anything, but the risk of pregnancy is nearly none.

Hi Susan, my boy friend and I had get together last week and he fingered me after I gave him oral and he came but it left it on his penis and he wiped it off, about 25-30 mins later we had sex for only like 5 mins (with a condom). If there was any sperm left on his body/hand is there any chance I could be pregnant? I'm on the depo shot so I won't really get a period to know or not

If you are on the Depo shot you won't get pregnant, regardless.
You have nothing to worry about.

MrDannyD

Hi
Me and my gf were 69ing and i came, she got something on her hand but she put it of with a paper towel and then she washed it of (so she said) after that she cleaned herself down there with a paper towel. she had no underwear on but her brother was at home so i threw her her panties (I cleaned semen from my body with a paper towel but dont know if my hands were were completely dry) so she could get some sperm trough clothes on her vagina (is that likely)?
After that (about ten minutes) i stimulated her clit but through her panties (not the hole, no penetration)
That was on a 13th day of the cycle, today on the 17th day i orally satisfied her and after that there was a stain on the sheets (about 6 inches long and 3 inches wide) i touched it and it was almost see trough and kinda sticky, like the ovulating mucus... She said she doesnt know what that is...
I want to know what is that exactly. And is there a chance for pregnancy? If that stain was from ovulation that means that the egg is still ready to be fertilized right? And if so she isnt pregnant right?
Thanks in advance for the answer you will provide.
And sorry for the spelling mistakes, but english is my third language

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to MrDannyD)

Hi MrDannnyD

Unless there was live sperm on her fingers and then she deliberately placed it inside her vagina, she can't get pregnant. Nothing you said shows any risk of pregnancy. The fluid was likely her own body fluids. Even if she was ovulating, she can't get pregnant from anything you did.

MrDannyD (reply to Susan Cody)

Thanks for this answer, because I was freaking out about it (well we were). I got scared because of that stain, you know since it could be the earliest sign of pregnancy (vaginal discharge), but totaly overlooked the possibility that that could be just a normal body fluid. I mean she said that never happened to her before...
Ok thanks again and have a nice day!

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :