sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

My boyfriend had sperm on his hand and didn't wipe of wash them then 2/3 hours later he fingered me could I be pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You could not have been at risk for becoming pregnant because the time he touched you, 2 to 3 hours later, any semen was dry and any sperm was dead. Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes.

Anonymous

About 2 weeks ago I gave my boyfriend a hand job and he ejaculated on his hands & he said it was around his wrist and a little for on his fingers, but he said he wiped it off his fingers. 2-3 min later he rubbed my clit but didn't actually stick his fingers in. I'm afraid there was some left of his fingers. I just started my period a few days ago and I'm still on it. But I heard you can be pregnant and have bleeding. Am I pregnant from this?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Nobody over the Internet can tell you whether you are pregnant no more than we could tell you if you had a disease. That is what testing is for.

But in your case, pregnancy isn't possible - you didn't have sex and there was no sperm placed you vagina. You have your period (some women can bleed in pregnancy, this is not the same thing).

You can relax, pregnancy is not an issue here.

Anonymous

i gave my boyfriend a hand job and he came. i don't know if there was sperm on his hands but he wiped his hands clean with a cloth. after sometime he massaged my vagina but didn't get close to the opening or insert his finger inside. i am ovulating so is there any chance of pregnancy or is the sperm already dry because of the wiping?

Your vagina is inside of your body. Most likely, he removed all semen when he wiped. Without insertion of semen into your vagina and without penetration with ejaculation, there was no chance of you becoming pregnant.

Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. Once semen is dry, sperm is dead.

Regards,

Anonymous

Me and my bf were messing around and I was giving him a handjob and he didn't finish he just had pre ejaculated when I was doing it. He rub his penis while I was doing it while fingering me. So can I get pregnant from his pre ejaculate?

The pre-ejaculate fluid itself does not contain sperm. As the pre-ejaculate leaves the body, however, it may pick up sperm from a previous ejaculation that remains in the urethra. Such small amounts of sperm can likely be flushed out with urination.

It is very unlikely that you were at risk for pregnancy.

Regards,

He used the hand he rubed his self with to finger me

A bit of advice. In the future, he should wash his hands with soap and water before fingering you.

If you are not ready to become pregnant, be proactive and use birth control regularly.

Regards,

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :