sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Ok so weeks ago my girlfriend and I were touching quite a bit which led to somewhat of an intercourse. My dick was rubbed against her vagina but never went in. I had realized later that i had masturbated the night before and the semen had dried up on my penis. I did research that the sperm dies when in contact with air after a few hours but she gave me a blowjob which frightens me that it the sperm may have came back to live for it was a warm and moist environment. As we progress, weeks have passed and she still has not gotten her period which scares me even more so I'd like to know if with all this being said, could she get pregnant?

A woman cannot get pregnant by giving a male oral sex.

Sperm does not come back to life once dry (and dead) much like any living thing. There is no risk of pregnancy.

Anonymous

A few days ago I went over my boyfriends house and we had a little bit of fun, I gave him a blow job and he came, after that we just watched tv and I can't be certain how much time in between but then he started fingering me as well as eating me out, then he began teasing by rubbing his penis outside of my vagina, do u think I can get pregnant if there was any semen on his penis still ??

There doesn't seem to be any risk of pregnancy here.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

hi susan cody....I wanna ask you a question related to pregnancy ..
I had masturbated at 11 o'clock and had not cleaned it off and just after 3-4 hours of masturbation I just had an unprotected sex but i did not ejaculated inside and outside her vagina so is there a chance for her to get pregnant due to sperms stuck in my penis?

Any sperm on your penis would be long dead after 3-4 hours but in future, clean up properly so you don't have this worry. It's also good to practice proper hygiene.

Anonymous

Hi, my GF gave me a blowjob and then after I came, she spread my sperm all over my penis until it gets slimy and become white in color. And then after that, he got over me and let her vagina touched my slimy penis. And then I wiped it up with a handkerchief but I'm not sure if it was all cleaned up. And then after that, she Immediately put my penis inside her vagina, And she is fertile during that time.

My question, is my sperm (semen) is still alive even though she spread it all over my penis and became white in color? Is there a chance that she might get pregnant because of that? Please give me your reaction Ms. Maryann, I need it badly. Thanks for the answer though.

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I've been a little bit worried about it so...
I don't have a bf and haven't had contact with any man for the last 2 years.
Sometimes I masturbate (alone), the last time was april 12.
I took a bath, got my cloths on and went down to the living room, 5 to 10 minutes later I began to touch myself (outside).
The next day I was thinking, what if there was any leftover sperm on the shower door knob or the sink handle (for I share the bathroom with my brother and father), is there any chance for me to get pregnant from them?
I got three blood tests these months and all of them were negative. I also tested my progesterone and it wasn't high. My period is coming in the right time but it has now few blood (my fertile period has also few mucus), maybe because I'm turning 30 next year...
Anyway, is there any chance of pregnancy?
Although my exams say no, I think my belly is too big and round...
Please help me.
Wish you all are having a wonderful week.
Thanks for you attention
Dixie

You can't get pregnant from doorknobs or sink handles. At 30 it's a bit concerning you think you can. These objects don't contain "leftover sperm."

It's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

For sex ed, read here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

Thanks, Susan..
I know I'm too old for having this kind of doubt but I've been raised in a religious home and just know I've got the balls to change some aspects of my life.
Thanks for you answer and for this amazing job you guys do over here.
Have a nice day!