sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Quick question about pregnancy okay so my depo shot wore off the 17 of May and I didn't get it again cuz side effects going to try something different but anyway yesterday the 22nd of May we rubbed naked on each other for like 30 seconds to maybe a minute and he cummed before we did this but in a tissue and his dick was dry when I rubbed on him and I didn't rub on the tip only the base if that makes sense

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is no risk of pregnancy from what you have said but have a condom handy in future as you're very close to having sex.

Anonymous

I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and after he ejaculate we wiped it with a wet wipes after a minute he fingers me, and i rubbed my vagina. Is there any chance that I could get pregnant ? Its bothering me please :(

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would not be a chance for pregnancy if you removed all the semen with a wet wipe. Washing your hands with soap and water would have been better.

You will know for sure once you get your period.

Regards,

Anonymous

me and my bf were messing around and I gave him a bj and he came. I swallowed so I don't think there was any semen left but after he touched himself. We cuddled for at least 5-10 minutes before he fingered me, could I be pregnant

No. There was no chance for you to become pregnant because there was no point that fresh semen entered your vagina.

Jazzlyn

Yes it was unprotected sex but he ejaculated out.. My concern is about he wiping with a shirt and then having sex about 3 hours later with no protection.

Thank you.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Jazzlyn)

Hi Jazzlyn,

I can understand your concern. Wiping with a shirt would have removed any remaining semen. Withdrawing before ejaculating could have reduced the risk. But, it is really hard to say, especially if he had any pre ejaculate fluid early on the second time.

Though pre ejaculate fluid itself does not contain sperm, sperm from the previous ejaculation could have stowed away in his urethra. If he didn't not urinate within those three hours, it is possible some sperm was in the pre ejaculate fluid.

Jazzlyn, all that I can suggest is wait and if your period is late by more than one week, take a pregnancy test.

Regards,

Jazzlyn

Hi
A few days ago my husband and I had sex, he wiped himself with a shirth and went to sleep about a few hours later we had sex again. Is there a possibility to get pregnant?

Hello Jazzylyn,

Yes. There was a possibility that you could have become pregnant.- if this happened five days before or on the day of ovulation, it was unprotected intercourse, and he ejaculated.

Regards,