Pregnancy Guide

ask: sperm

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

My bf and I fooled around on the 27th. My period is really irregular so I never know when to expect that or ovulation. But my last period started on the 13th and lasted for about 5-6 days. Anyway, I'm not sure he fingered me with pre-cum on his hands. When he did ejaculate on my hand I wiped it off. Like between an hour or two later after reading a book at home (and a few other things) I masturbated but it was deep inside. The next day I felt weird and after eating sick. I don't know if I was ovulating or anything( since I can't track periods exactly) like it but what are my chances of being pregnant? Even if I took the AM pill within the 72 hour window? Please? I know it was wrong and stupid and irresponsible! But is it just stress causing this?

Anonymous

I had sperm on my hand and wipped it on vaginal cud I be pregnant even if it was a little bit mix with my body fluids he ejcaulated on my butt not to be a prick about it long story short

Anonymous

Hi so my name is sandra wen u reply please say my name so I know who ur talking to please... so like me and my boyfriend were dry humping he had cloths on underwear and his jean shorta nd I had see thru panties on with basketball shorts and well I was obviously sexually arrossed and I got wet nd he was kind too.. nd my wetness kinds went thru my pantis nd kinda thru my shorts nd he ejeclatrd but he says that he didnt get any on me because wen he realized he was going to ejaculate he got up nd he held it and he relesed it in his pants after we stoped rubbing but I got acared that he might have released a lil sperm while still rubbin in me nd I got scared that it might have gone thru my shorta nd see thru panties bc I was wet mysf and alsi I got worries because he was put his finger to feel my wetness over my seethru panties but idk if his had like dry sperm of wetness idk am scared bc I been waking up in the morning early like around 4 5 or 6 and I go to the bathroom and pee and after I pee I go back to bed and I start having really bad cramps right away as of I was on my period I know that I get my period soon like around the 15 or 16 or 17 idk if its normal bc its comin soon but its wierd bc the pain happens in the morning early after I pee and then the pain goes away after a few mins its been happenin for a few days now idk if its bc wen I'm sleeping I sont realize I'm holsin in me pee and maybe my bladder hurta cus of that fter or bc am pregnant or cus my period is coming idk its wirrd and am worried nd it happened today this morning too nd it was hurttin a lot my cramp area then once I took a number two it went away isk wat ot couls be but am scared am pregnant please help !!

Anonymous

Hi me and my boyfrnd had sex 6days back my period iz nxt month am worried that am preganent or nt while we did intercourse he removed his pennies 2 avoid frm getting preganent but am worried that has the sprem went inside or nt i want avoid this throught pills not throught any other source

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If sperm was deposited, then there is certainly a risk of pregnancy. Unfortunately, you have left it too late to take an emergency contraceptive pill but if you don't get your period when expected, take a pregnancy test. If there was no ejaculation at all, then you should be fine.

Susan,

Hi I'm sandra I left a comment above can u please answer it :(

Anonymous

I gave my boyf a handy and I had just a little bit of sperm on my hand and then like 15 minutes later I fingered myself, I'm just a worried if I could get pregant by this???

Anonymous

Hi. My girlfriend and i just had sex. Then, i wiped my penis with wet tissue afterwards. I wiped it very well and it has been exposed to the fan. After a minute i guess, we had sex again. Is there a possibility she could get pregnant? We're really worried right now.

Aubrey

My boyfriend and I fooled around about a week ago. I haven't gotten my period yet and I have no signs of it so I'm worried. He did ejaculate and it got all over my hands and stomach. It dried up on my hands and I washed them with soap and hot water. I then touched myself down there after going to the bathroom. But I then waited a couple minutes then wipped it off my stomach with just a wet piece of paper towel. Is there any way that I could be pregnant because I am freaking out?
Is there sperm in pre-cum too or no?

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I fooled around about a week ago. My period is late and I have no signs of it. We didn't have sex but he did ejaculate and it got on my hand, it dried up and I washed them with hot water and soap then I touched myself down there. It also got on my stomach and I waited a could minutes and then wipped it off with a cloth. Is there any way that i could be pregnant?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :