sperm

By Anonymous March 14, 2011 - 9:55am

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

My girlfriend jacked me off, I wiped my penis off with paper towels then I went to the bathroom and washed my penis with cold water. When I came back I let the condom end touch the tip of my penis for 1 second then put it on the right way. While we were having sex the condom was still on but slid to about half way on. Anytime during sex could I have gotten her pregnant (my tip touching the outside end of the condom for 1 second then having that end insert her after I used paper towels and washed it)? We're scared and she is supposed to get her period in 3 days. Please respond asap. Thanks

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It sounds like you cleaned off any semen, so I don't think there was a risk. However, if her period is late, she should test for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

I masturbated at 9 am and then urinated..afterwards nearly at 3pm i touched my penis head..i might had some dry precum there..jst after touching my penis i fingered my gf though with the other finger bt my thumb which touched my penis also touched her vagina for a bit..now can she be pregnant? Pls rply

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There should have been no risk for pregnancy. Any sperm remaining in your urethra from the early ejaculation from masturbation was flushed out when you urinated.

Regards,

Anonymous

The other day my girlfriend was giving me oral sex and when I ejaculated she swallowed but also proceeded to give me more oral sex after. When she was done I was rubbing my penis and then later in the night fingered her several times. After some reading I know that someone can get pregnant by manually inserting semen that is on their hands. But in this case when I fingered her it wasn't like I could see my discharge on my hand, there was no immediate visual of semen or Precum or anything like that on my fingers. Could this situation result in a pregnancy? She also had her period the next day. Thanks for your input!

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. So, by the time you fingered her later that night, any sperm was long dead.

Her period was proof that she did not become pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I had sex and he ejaculated on my low stomach and mons pubis area and I covered the vaginal area with my hand to catch it. We're worried about the precum inside of me. I peed shortly after I got home and I didn't ejaculate at all. Could I become pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Little confused by you saying " I peed shortly after I got home and I didn't ejaculate at all." Are you referring to your boyfriend?

There was no risk for becoming pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Good day. :) my girlfriend had a light red spotting today. She had her period last february 20. And it lasted for 6 days. I fingered her last february 6, i enjaculated in her mouth and rinsed my hands for any residual semen. (Water only)

Is the spotting from ovulation spotting or hormonal imbalance, stress induced, or residual period ? Im just so worried that she's pregnant. I admit it, im an overthinker. Pls help me. :(

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Has the spotting continued? Has she ever had spotting around the time of ovulation before?

If this is the only sexual activity you have had since her last period, pregnancy is not possible.

Regards,