ask: sperm

If sperm is on your hands will it die pretty quickly or does it take a long time?

Anonymous

Well me and my gf were at my house and she was giving me a handjob if came on her hand if it looked kinda try and she claims she "licked it off her hand" can she still et pregnant

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You cannot get pregnant from having sperm in your mouth. 

Anonymous

I have my boyfriend a handjob and he came partly on his hand and partly in a tissue, afterwards he washed his hands with water and dried with a towel. If he fingered me soon after does this pose risk for pregnancy?

No, of course you can't get pregnant this way. 

Anonymous

I'm completely freak if out because I gave my be a he a few weeks ago and my periods a week late, if I touched my vagina is there a chance I could be pregnant?

I don't understand what "I gave my be a he" means but if you touched your outer genitalia with wet semen on your hands, there was a slight chance for sperm to travel up into your vagina.

Anonymous

Hi my boyfriend and I were messing around two weekends ago. He tried to get hard but had a little to much to drink so he would touch his penis to try and get hard. After doing so he would pull his hand out (taking a few seconds) and he would finger me. He also used the bathroom periodically and I don't think he washed his hands. My period is a week late, but sometimes it is irregular. Do you think I could be pregnant?

Pregnancy is not likely - take a test to confirm this. 

Hand washing after using the bathroom is very important.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hi I gave my boyfriend a handjob and then I didnt think to wash it off and went to there to rub myself off is there any possibility that the sperm can work its way in there

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you touched your outer genitalia with wet semen on your hands, there was a slight chance for sperm to travel up into your vagina.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :