Spotting, nautious,sore,cramping normal over 2 months after a d&c?

Im a little worried, and I dont know if im just paranoid.well 2 months ago I found out that my baby lost her heartbeat at 5 months. So I went in and had to have a d&c. I bled for 4 weeks, and a week later on july 24th I started my pd it ended on the 30th. 3 days after it ended I started cramping and spotting red. That ended s few days later..and it started back up a week later,this time I had spotting with cramping fatigue, back pain, and nautious streaks throughout the day. The spotting lasted 2 days and then it stopped but I still kept the symptoms.. Now a few days

later I have a sore uterus. It feels very tender if I were to push down on it. Im not spotting anymore,but it feels like I should be starting my pg at any time. Im not suppose to start for atleast another week. at this point today ive just been extremely tired and nautios.I now am just confused on if this is normal after a procedure like this.

I lost my baby at 9 weeks, 6 days. Had a D&C today after a long night of bad cramps and lots of bleeding. I have terrible viracose veins and they r really paining me... Is this a bad sign for a clot ot anything?

(reply to Anonymous)

I have posted a response to your question on your own thread. 

Good luck,

Ya I saw the doctor today and I guess I had a cyst that popped, and a stomach bug that would explain most of the symptoms. She also did blood work and found out im pregnant. That would explain all the other symptoms. Im happy it wasnt anything bad. Im very happy to be trying again.although scared at the same time. I cant imagine goung through another loss like before. But thankyou for the quick response to my first question.

Thanks for the update and I'm glad you found the cause and treatment so quickly!

Many congratulations on your pregnancy news! Stay strong and positive (but I know feeling scared is perfectly normal) and we wish you a very healthy and happy 9 months. We're here for help and support any time you need us.

Hi Anonymous

Thank you for your question and welcome!

I'm so sorry you lost your child - that must have been such a dreadful experience. I hope you had a lot of family support and still do.

Regarding what is happening now - you need to call your doctor. You may be simply getting or having a difficult period that is a bit early but you also may have a uterine infection.

Please put a call in to your doctor and keep us updated,