Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide

Christine Jeffries

ask: Stinging Needle Pain throughout body ?

Hello,
I suffer from vitamin D3 deficiency for long time, took injection and tablet and now 15.
20 days back I coudn't walk and went to emergency everything was fine. I cannot go to my work. Feel Needle Pain throughout body it is happen at night, when going to sleep, then i jump , feel scare. The pain go to my shoulder then immediately to my knee then to my leg.
yesterday i took vitamin d3 injection, I want to know when i will feel better ? it will take long time ?

Thank you

Your symptoms are not generally indicative of a Vitamin D deficiency.

Sometimes your pain could be an indication of some kind of neuropathy (brain/spine) issue or even diabetes. It's a good idea to have this checked by your doctor.

Are you happy with your appearance?: