suspecting i got miscarriage

By Anonymous April 12, 2016 - 11:56am

Good evening DR firstly i waNt to say thanks for helping me lately and I wanna ask I once experience hard painful bleeding with big clots like chicken hearts via my vigina followed by cramps and dizziness iam sure I filled 2 litre bucket with non stop and uncontrollable blood and lasts for almost 3 hours and stops and i didnt go to clinic or seek medical help so I wanna know whats was the matter and if it was miscarriage if i didn't seek any medical help will that affect me in which ways and can I tell my doctor about it or its too late now because almost 2 years ago now?

You may have had a miscarriage or you may have had an extremely heavy period. There is no way to know which. Since this was two years ago it's not going to make a difference now although it's fine to make mention of it at your next visit.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/miscarriage

Miscarriage Guide