is there anyway i could be pregnant?

By Anonymous March 22, 2011 - 11:09am

I had my period feb 11-16 then the end of feb the 25-28 I had spot bleeding when I went to the restroom. Now it is march 18-22 im on my period again but it was a week late could I be pregnant. My fiancee said I could be pregnant but im not sure

If you have your period, you are NOT period. Contrary to soome popular opinions, you cannot have your period and be pregnant at the same time. So even though your period was late (for whatever reason), if you have your period now, then you are not pregnant.

Make sure you use protection at all times!

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!