Trying to conceive

I have stopped taking oral contraceptives since March of this year.. My partner and I are trying to conceive but it seems disappointing. We have a very active sex life since then. Thought getting pregnant is a lot easier after taking off pill? Is there something that i should be worried about? Is either of us has a problem? I have a kid from my past relationship. any advice please..

Many thanks

If you stopped your pill in March you likely ovulated in March or April. That's only 6-10 weeks ago. Pregnancy doesn't happen in a couple of months for many people. The average couple will conceive within 6 months.

Be patient, sometimes these things take time.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/preparing-your-body-getting-pregnant-you-start-trying-conceive