We were both wearing clothes. Can I get pregnant?

By Anonymous December 9, 2010 - 6:30pm

Last saturday, my boyfiend and I were on the couch making out. We started to move our bodies against eachother. He got wet, and that leaked through his pants through mine. It made a spot on my pants about twice the size of a quarter. The spot was about where my hair starts between my hips.
We're seventeen and so scared I'll become pregnant... I've been crying so much. I don't know what to do, I can't get anyone to talk to and I can't get any solid answers. All I know is we didn't know it's possible to get pregnant like this and we're never being this dangerous again.

So I wanna know if it's possible I'll become pregnant. I should be getting my period around the 21st.
NOTE: We both "cleaned up" after.. but his hands didn't touch my vagina and vice versa, so there couldn't have been contact that way.

You cannot get pregnant this way unless sperm came through his underwear, through his pants, through all your clothing and somehow crawled all the way to your vagina. Just think about it and you can understand that this doesn't make much sense, right?!

It does not seem like you had sex education at school so have a read of some great articles that I think will really help you! Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex

I wish you the best!

Wow thankyou so much for the advice. I read all of the articles, they really explained a lot.
I got educated in grade nine and didn't pay much attention.
I don't think we have to worry anymore.. thanks so much, you're the best!