went to doc an cant wait an he sad 5 days 4 results to csared can wait need anwr

By May 31, 2010 - 3:01am

four one year now ive been geting pain i have 4 children so it hard to get to doc, my hand nuckles an arm locks w sharp aching pain in mornings got realy bad since 1 month now wakeing in mornigs cryin an screaming from pain my nuckules get swollen and myhand an arm, . it comes an goese every couple days...gets better with movement and hot water doc says it might be a thyroid?? realy ..pain is always there but gets better w pain meds but the wostist is in the mornig and when i hold up my arms.. can some one please tell me what might ?be wrong with me no headaches no rashes just wut said in memo an both arms and thyes an legsplus lower back always since years.. please comeone respond thank,..gina age 37.

Hi Gina

Thanks so much for your question and welcome to EmpowHer!

Your symptoms may be any number of things, from some kind of rheumatic or arthritic condition to something like Lupus. Click on the word LUPUS for more information.

As for your thyroid, I'd like you to check out a great article called Understanding Thyroid Conditions. You can read it here: http://www.empowher.com/thyroid-hormones/content/understanding-thyroid-conditions

Unfortunately you'll have to wait another few days for your results to see what's actually going on. The above information are just some ideas, based on what you have said, about what could be going on.

We wish you the very best and hope you get this diagnosed soon so that treatment can begin. Will you update us when you know more?

Thyroid Hormones