What are the 7 Super Foods everyone's talking about??

Do they really work and how often do you have to eat them?? I'm trying to eat healthier and cut back on my sugar in take. I have heard a lot of these super foods are amazing. Is there information on EmpowHER about them?

Thanks for the question!

Here is a great way to define a "superfood," it's a short video on our site from the Editor of Shape Magazine:

Hope this helps! 

There are a lot of "superfoods" out there, from blueberries to quinoa to various grains, seeds, nuts, fish, fruit or veg. I am not aware of a set of seven superfoods that are set in stone, so to speak. These lists vary, depending on whether the topic is superfoods for the brain, the skin, the heart etc.

EmpowHER has a list of superfoods for summer, for stress, and many more. You can use our search engine at the top of the page for all these articles.

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide