What are the effects of Nordette as ECP when you took it twice within 2-3 weeks?

By May 9, 2014 - 10:07pm

My Boyfriend and I had unprotected "sex" (no penetration, just rubbing) last April 14, 2014. Approximately 12 hours after the did, i took Nordette as ECP ( 4 pills and 12 hrs after 4 pills again). 6 days after the 2nd dosage i got my withdrawal bleeding not too heavy nor light and it lasted about 2 days. 15 days after the deed, i went to the doctor and asked for a blood pregnancy test and it came out negative and i also took a Home pregnancy test 3 weeks (May 6, 2014) after the deed and it came out negative also; but on the same day (May 6, 2014) i had sex with my boyfriend, and it was protected, we even checked the condom (no leaks or damage) and i took Nordette as ECP again (the same day) just for precautions. Now, im experiencing abdominal and increase of vaginal discharge. Im getting paranoid again, what are the effects of nordette as ECP on my body?

Anonymous

I took only 4 pills and stop. Will that be okay?

Anonymous

i took nordette as ECP also, 4 pills at 10 am and another 4 pills after 12hrs.. i hadn't experience any harsh side effects, just being sleepy.. and after 8 days, i had my withdrawal bleeding for 4days.. and on the 4th day, we had protected sex but sadly, the condom broke so i took NORDETTE 7am on the next day.. on my 2nd dose, i started to feel nausea, a little abdomenal cramps and back aches.. on the next day i had LBM. i dont know if it's part of the side effects but i did experience this.. now, i am waiting for the next 44 days if im pregnant or not.. hopefully, not yet.. im so not yet prepared to become one..

What happened after the side effects? Did you get pregnant?

Anonymous

I had sex with my boyfriend and we protected our self using condom. The condom broke, I later took in ECP to reduce the risk of getting pregnant. Two days after we had unprotected sex bt he ejacuted in me
I later took in ECP an hour later. I have not been at ease since then and I have made several home pregnancy text amd it all text negative. Am expecting my menses today, I made another text to check if am pregnant and it also text negative. Can I be pregnant if my period is a week late. Pls help me

Anonymous

Hi
I took ECP

Anonymous

i took nordette as an ecp i took 4 pills then they say you should take another 4 after 12 hours.. i missed the 12 hour period bcos i fell asleep.. will nordette still work? or i will get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello,.i take nordette as an ECP. After the 2nd dose of taking around 3hours i vomit it has a bitter taste and has a light yello color. Is it normal to experience?

Me too. What did you do afterwards? Now I ate and still feel like throwing up -.-

Anonymous

Hi there. I just want to ask if I have to take another "1st dose" if I vomit 30 mins after taking my 1st dose (of nordette?)

Anonymous

Hi. I took nordette 5 hours after intercourse, 30 minutes after taking the pills, i vomitted. Should I replace the 4 pills I drank?