What are my chances of being pregnant?

Okay, I am taking birth control pills, but I missed 2 pills during week 2. This was the same time of my peak fertility and when I had unprotected sex, BUT my boyfriend pulled out. I also have a condition called endometriosis which increases chances of infertility, but I have not had this confirmed for myself. Should I be really nervous, or can I ease my mind. Am I likely to be pregnant?

Hey Anon

Welcome to Empowher!

It's fairly unlikely you're pregnant, IF you caught up on your doses as soon as you realized you missed them. Did you?

But since you could have ovulated, your chance of pregnancy did rise slightly.

We cannot tell you for sure, you will have to wait it out, I'm afraid. But, according to most literature on missed birth control pills, you are less likely to have been impregnated than likely.

Hope that helps and do update is when you know for sure.