What are natural ways to calm my anxiety?

In today's busy, stressful world, it's easy to become anxious. Just remember that if things get worse or you cannot cope, you need to see your doctor for advice. 

Meditation is a great way to deal with anxiety. We got a recent question about this - I think it's a good idea for you take a look. This also incorporates yoga, something I highly recommend:

A healthy diet can help you think better and stay away from excess alcohol. Exercise is extremely important  for mental health. 

Long baths, walking and just sitting down and talking with friends about you life is really good.  A problem shared is a problem halved - that saying is true. 

I hope this helps you - please let me know if I can help further. 

Anxiety Guide