What can I do about my HIGH sex drive, I'm 47, female, married

By September 17, 2009 - 7:50pm

In the past say 4-6 months my sex drive has gone crazy high. I want sex all the time.
But my hubby of 28 yrs, doesn't share that want, well when he was 18 he did. We talked about it and when my drive was low, he masterbated, so I tried, it's ok, it helps some what, but it's not intense like when he helps, we do have sex say 2 times a week. And he tries hard to help me orgasum. And when I do it's long and wonderful. When I masterbated by myself it's short multi orgasums, 4-5 at one sitting. Which helps for a while. I've been on line, I do look at say Nude Photography. I've never signed into any sex site like that. I tend to like to look at females or lisbians, to see what they do. Big penis' don't turn me on, it's what my hubby can do for me. I've been reading alot more books on sex... Please can you give me any ideas. But here's the big thing, I LOVE IT, it makes me feel so energize to have oragasums, it gives me this good feeling, I keggle all day, that gives me a lift too.

Anonymous

your husband shouldnt complain my wife is 47 and we have sex about once every 2 months i could do it every day i have to masterbate every day i dont want to do it with another woman she is fantastic in bed so your hubby should have sex with you every day i wish my wife was like you

47 and feel the same ,omg highest sex drive ever for over 2 years,married for 29 years and have been told that i look to be in my late 20s

Am 37 and my wife 42 we maybe have sex once every week or every 2nd week or can be once in 3 weeks I always desire a 2nd round or maybe the next say I love her and really want her badly in bed it hurts in times when she just plays around with me suck me a bit now tease me but nothing more then that and will stop really hurts in times she will say will have sex later tonight then nothing she will sleep like she never said anything to me I wish my wife was like u

Anonymous

Hi ' a 50 year old male and my wife 47 years old and I have alweys had a healthy sex life, we make love almost every night for the past 30 years, but lately she has become more intense and can't seem to get enough, our encounters usually last around 50 minutes to an hour or so, never quick, here is the different thing that has been happening for the past six months but not before, as soon as my penis is inside her she goes crazy with desire and orgasms almost immediately and will do so until I am finished which could take 5 minutes or 20, the bed ends up saturated from her juices and now we use towels to help, can you tell me what has brought this on and how long it might last, neither of us are complaining at all, it's wonderfull that she is being fulfilled, I might add my wife has not gone through menopaus as yet, could this be the beginning of it. she tells me that she is horny 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

sounds so good to me. People like us need to have sex allday.

I am 50, my wife is 47, she refuse all the time have sex with me, i even scold her u are useless lady, in bed she said she is tired turn to other site and sleep, not even hug me during in bed, she is really useless nowadays, i don't want hawker a sort for now, what shall i do.

I am a 45 yr old female that did not have any desire for sex for about 2yrs up until now. My sex drive is sky high and i want sex 24hours a day . Thank god a have a good husband that was able to understand me through those days and was vey patient with me. Let me tell you if you where myhusband and told me I was USELESS you would of had divorce papers the following day. You yourself are a selfish useless husband . Maybe its you and not her! It sounds to me you are those type of men that dont care if their partner has an orgasm or not aslong as you are content who cares about the rest. Do not be suprised if she has a side kick on the side and thats the reason why she doesnt care to have sex with you..

I agree with the 45 yr old women. You call your wife useless... No wonder she doesn't want to have v sex with you. Treat her as if she was the best thing that ever happened to you, because she most likely is.. If she is not seeing someone else she should be... A women's body odd the most amazing and beautiful creation on earth.. Treat her as so and you'll see the difference...

Huh. I can't IMAGINE why a woman wouldn't want to have sex with you when you tell her she's "useless." Don't be surprised if she serves you divorce papers. You'd certainly deserve it.

I am 49 and wife 42 since last 2 to 3 years my drive has gone down and during same time wife's desire have increased. All this while we have been loyal to each other. Recently i came across a friend 45 whose wife has been showing coldness and he is lot frustrated. After some thought i coaxed both my friend and my wife to help each other. After initial reluctance both agreed and we are all happy now.