what can i use to boost my apetite

i lose alot of weight because of a bad apetite and when i do get hungry then i only eat a small portion then im full is it normal

If you are losing weight due to not having an appetite, then a health evaluation is important to find out why. Have you always had a bad appetite or is this something new?

I get the impression it may be something new. There are many reasons why a person could lose their appetite - an underlying illness, stress or something else. I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about your weight loss before working on gaining an appetite.

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide