What could this be?

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex July 3rd. My period started on July 4th, My period was a normal 7 days. On the last day of my period we had sex because I thought it went off. A few hours later I noticed when i wiped the tissue was pink. Later that night we had unprotected sex again. Now going down the week we have been sexually active and they all were unprotected. It's now July 15th and after every meal as well as after every cigarette i feel nauseous. Some days my breasts hurts and itch. I've been having slight cramping on the lower left abdomen and sometimes have headaches before bed and when I wake up. I have backpain, leg and ankle pain. I am not sure what's going on and I planned on going to my doctor on August 1st. Can some one help me?

Hi Mrs. Ivey

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

Since you just finished your period about 4 days ago, none of your symptoms - ankle, leg or back pain, nausea, headaches, cramping etc would pertain to pregnancy. It takes at least 5 days to actually become pregnant after sex so these symptoms may be due to some kind of virus or stomach upset or be partly emotional due to the possibility of being pregnant.

You have such an array of symptoms that we would not be able to pinpoint anything for you.

Now is the time to keep trying and you can test in about two weeks. You should also stop smoking straight away to ensure a healthy conception and pregnancy if you get lucky this month. Good luck!