ask: what happens if u dont have sex in over 5 yrs do u become a virgin again?

By casey perez December 28, 2010 - 10:21am

will it hurt just the same as if it is your first time?

I have tried almost every product on the market to tighten after giving birth to four children. I had given up hope when none of the products tightened like they had promised. I came upon DermalMD Tightening Serum and read the reviews. I was blown away by all the positive reviews and had to give it a try. I have been using it for a week every morning and it delivers what it promises! I felt a difference first time using it and my husband did too! This is the only product that works.

I am a 30 years old girl and I have has sex when I was 28 but because of pain we couldn't complete
he tried but I was in pain a lot. after that I never had sex.
what would happens now of i do have sex now. I would appreciate the help.
Please help by comments

I haven't had sex since 2002 after my divorce, does my vagina because tight again?

I had a bad relationship and when it was over I gave up my sex life. That was over10yrs., ago. Since I've meet a wonderful man and I want to resume my sex life but when he played with me with his finger the next day I was very sore and bleeding. We did get a little intense but now I'm scared to do anything else. Will it get better is my question?

I've been married 47 years and only had sex once, I don't feel different physically . But it has hurt me mentally and personally. I did have a hysterectomy a few years ago and that destroyed my desire for any sex. How I survived all those years I'll never know. I do see a shrink once every two weeks and take anti-depresant meds.

am a 22yrs old male who hasnt had sex for the past 17yrs.can this have any negative effect on me?

You had sex when you were 5?

he probably meant he havent done sex since he was 17

Once you fo it u will feel free and comfortable

I have been with the love of my life for a couple of months and last night we tryed to have sex but he couldnt get hard.... I know he hasnt been with a woman in over 7 years physically or relationship wise...could this be the cause of him not being about to get an erection while seeing me naked or attempting foreplay??

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :