ask: what happens if u dont have sex in over 5 yrs do u become a virgin again?

will it hurt just the same as if it is your first time?

Anonymous

I am a 30 years old girl and I have has sex when I was 28 but because of pain we couldn't complete
he tried but I was in pain a lot. after that I never had sex.
what would happens now of i do have sex now. I would appreciate the help.
Please help by comments

Anonymous

I haven't had sex since 2002 after my divorce, does my vagina because tight again?

dianne615@sbcglobal.net

I had a bad relationship and when it was over I gave up my sex life. That was over10yrs., ago. Since I've meet a wonderful man and I want to resume my sex life but when he played with me with his finger the next day I was very sore and bleeding. We did get a little intense but now I'm scared to do anything else. Will it get better is my question?

Anonymous

I've been married 47 years and only had sex once, I don't feel different physically . But it has hurt me mentally and personally. I did have a hysterectomy a few years ago and that destroyed my desire for any sex. How I survived all those years I'll never know. I do see a shrink once every two weeks and take anti-depresant meds.

Anonymous

am a 22yrs old male who hasnt had sex for the past 17yrs.can this have any negative effect on me?

You had sex when you were 5?

he probably meant he havent done sex since he was 17

Anonymous

I have been with the love of my life for a couple of months and last night we tryed to have sex but he couldnt get hard.... I know he hasnt been with a woman in over 7 years physically or relationship wise...could this be the cause of him not being about to get an erection while seeing me naked or attempting foreplay??

i was with a man for 9 years with no sex and now with a new man want to have sex but i just don't feel it any more how can i get this back

ShellLady

If you haven't had sex for 30 years, I'm happy to say that it makes you ..... in charge of your body! Your body, your choice. I didn't have sex for one year after my husband died (after cheating me out of all my money) and now I can have sex whenever I want. The bad news is that you have to be very careful of who you choose - partners don't come with health cards. I had sex with a couple of men and now have settled down with just one of them. We have sex between 3 times a day to 3 times a week. It's our bodies, our choice. Just enjoy life and be safe whether you have sex or not!

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :