ask: what happens if u dont have sex in over 5 yrs do u become a virgin again?

Anonymous

I haven't had sex since 2002 after my divorce, does my vagina because tight again?

dianne615@sbcglobal.net

I had a bad relationship and when it was over I gave up my sex life. That was over10yrs., ago. Since I've meet a wonderful man and I want to resume my sex life but when he played with me with his finger the next day I was very sore and bleeding. We did get a little intense but now I'm scared to do anything else. Will it get better is my question?

Anonymous

I've been married 47 years and only had sex once, I don't feel different physically . But it has hurt me mentally and personally. I did have a hysterectomy a few years ago and that destroyed my desire for any sex. How I survived all those years I'll never know. I do see a shrink once every two weeks and take anti-depresant meds.

Anonymous

am a 22yrs old male who hasnt had sex for the past 17yrs.can this have any negative effect on me?

You had sex when you were 5?

Anonymous

I have been with the love of my life for a couple of months and last night we tryed to have sex but he couldnt get hard.... I know he hasnt been with a woman in over 7 years physically or relationship wise...could this be the cause of him not being about to get an erection while seeing me naked or attempting foreplay??

i was with a man for 9 years with no sex and now with a new man want to have sex but i just don't feel it any more how can i get this back

ShellLady

If you haven't had sex for 30 years, I'm happy to say that it makes you ..... in charge of your body! Your body, your choice. I didn't have sex for one year after my husband died (after cheating me out of all my money) and now I can have sex whenever I want. The bad news is that you have to be very careful of who you choose - partners don't come with health cards. I had sex with a couple of men and now have settled down with just one of them. We have sex between 3 times a day to 3 times a week. It's our bodies, our choice. Just enjoy life and be safe whether you have sex or not!

Anonymous

i haven t havent sex for 30 years what does that make me

A virgin is someone who has never had sex, usually defined by penile-to-vaginal penetration.

By this definition, once someone has had sex and are, therefore, not a virgin...and then they wait to have sex for 5 days, 5 years or 5 decades...they are still not a virgin.

Sex does not have to hurt or be painful, as enough foreplay, gentle penetration and self-lubrication (or store-bought lubrication) can prevent pain.

Do you have any specific questions about what you are going through (instead of hypothetical situations?). Is this question describing yourself--are you thinking about having sex again after 5 years, and want to know what to do, what to prepare for?

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :