WHAT HAS CAUSED MY SKIN TO BECOME STICKY WHEN DAMP, AND UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY

4 MONTHS AGO I NOTICED THAT MY SKIN WAS STICKY WHEN WET UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY. THERE IS SHINY COATING ON MY SKIN WHEN DRY THAT SEEM TO BE A BARRIER THAT ENCASES MY SKIN. IF I TRY AND PUT ON LOTION, IT DOES NOT PENETRATE. MY HAIR HAS BECOME STICKY WHEN WET, AND IS HARD TO COMB THROUGH. MY SCALP BURNS AND MY HAIR IS LITERALLY BREAKING OFF AND FALLING OUT. MY EYES GLUE OVER DURING THE NIGHT, AND I HAVE TO SOAK THEM TO REMOVE THE STICKINESS. MY MOUTH IS EXTREMELY DRY, AND WHEN I BRUSH MY TEETH THE TOOTHPASTE REMAINS CREAMY AND DOES NOT FOAM. THE SYMPTOMS SEEMED TO START WHEN I WAS PLACED ON A BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION. i DISCONTINUED THE MEDS. APPROX. SIX WEEKS AGO, AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE THIS ODD SKIN CONDITION.

Guide

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
You could have either of these health conditions: Sticky Skin Syndrome or Hyperhidrosis?
However, you will need to be diagnosed by a doctor before knowing what treatment to use.
Below I have pasted a couple link that may have answers for you.
http://www.healthline.com/health/sticky-skin
http://www.empowher.com/hyperhidrosis/content/excessive-sweating-hyperhidrosis-treatment-options
I hope that helps.
Faith

Hyperhidrosis

Hyperhidrosis Guide