Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

What kind of doctor do I see for gallstones?

By Anonymous March 28, 2013 - 9:58am
Rate This

I had and ultra sound that showed I had gallstones.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Your doctor should refer to you to the correct specialist. Generally, someone with gallstones will see a gastroenterologist. Ask your doctor for a list of board certified gastroenterologists.



March 28, 2013 - 12:54pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Gallstones Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!