What kind of questions do they ask during a ttranvaginal ultrasound ? What could they mean if they ask have I ever had a flammtory with my last pregnancy can that still mean they found a baby sack am so confused and concerned because she could not tell me

By Anonymous December 15, 2014 - 7:39pm

Just really want to know what kind of question they ask if they do see a baby that six weeks

A transvaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks of often done with mothers over 35 or women who have had troubled pregnancies in the past. 

It's not a detailed test, it's to check the heartbeat to make sure things look healthy so far. Other than the sac and heartbeat, there is nothing else to see. 

Your technician may have asked you about inflammation if you have an auto immune condition - do you?

Otherwise, I think it's a good idea to ask your doctor why this was asked, since this kind of test is quite basic and to check the baby's heartbeat in early pregnancy.