What Now?

I have this app on my phone that keeps tract of my periods. Every month it's spot on. The day it says I'm gonna start, I do. This month on the day I was supposed to start my period 5/13, It was like a pea size of blood mixed with some kind of fluid to make it kinda stringy. It was just that one time when I wiped. Since then there hasn't been any sort of blood. I did some research and most of that i could find was people thinking it was implantation bleeding. I took a test yesturday 5/14 and it said negative. Because the supposed "implantation bleeding" happened just the other day is it too soon to tell if I'm pregnant yet? Should I wait two weeks and take another test if I still haven't started a normal period by then? What should I do?

So lets say if it turns out that I'm not pregnant since my periods are usually so regular and then all the sudden it's not, should I ask my doctor?

Your question started on another thread so in order to stick with one thread only - we can talk about this on this thread alone. 

If your period is due and is late and a test is negative, then it's not likely that you are pregnant. We don't know for sure if that small amount of bleeding you had is in fact implantation bleeding so the test is more accurate. 

If you don't get your period in the next 2-3 days, take another test - there is no need to wait two weeks. 

*** Author of this question here! I meant to say the day i took the first pregnancy test was 5/15 ****