What should I do about black specks on my nipples?

By May 31, 2016 - 10:33pm

I'm an eighteen-year-old, I'm not pregnant and I have black specks on my nipples. They're in the grooves of my actual nipple and they come up pretty easily if I just squeeze or picked each one of them out. There's a lot of them like maybe 30 or more on each nipple. I noticed them maybe 8 months ago and and they haven't decreased or increased in number but it's starting to worry me now. I was diagnosed with fibrocystic disorder but that was when I was only thirteen and I haven't had any problems in a very long time.

Hi Jaybeeh!

What you may have are a lot of black heads. Nipples are covered in skin and nipples can have the same problems skin have.

My advice is to talk to a dermatologist to see what can be done.